No announcement yet.

Many Jamaicans have come to the conclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is PM material??? Any JLP candidate? Any PNP candidate or any man? Any Lawyer? Any Trade Unionist? What? Anyone who could control de Don dem? Unnu need to stop the stupidness. Portia Simpson is no worse than any of the above - all who have been PM.

Comment

Plus mi notice nuff a unnu like the woman abuse ting...btw the PM elect no have sm court case allegedly fi a threaten fi box woman and move ballot box and have supporters a stuff box???? There are no angels in politics in Jamaica right now, now messiah, no saviour...but yu have some real evilous ones...

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        What is PM material??? Any JLP candidate? Any PNP candidate or any man? Any Lawyer? Any Trade Unionist? What? Anyone who could control de Don dem? Unnu need to stop the stupidness. Portia Simpson is no worse than any of the above - all who have been PM.

... a person that is capable of leading. Portia is obviously lacking. To claim that Portia is no worse ..... joke yuh a mek. She cannot even make a point.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Plus mi notice nuff a unnu like the woman abuse ting...btw the PM elect no have sm court case allegedly fi a threaten fi box woman and move ballot box and have supporters a stuff box???? There are no angels in politics in Jamaica right now, now messiah, no saviour...but yu have some real evilous ones...
          ... we talking bout Portia ... I guess its tough to defend her ... so we start with the diversonary tactics.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, are you serious?!? Yuh tink Exile being defensive because he questions your sampling method? Even the ghetto university would laff you to scorn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not true...some years ago when she was newly PM she came to TT and had a function to meet Jamaicans here including students....in response to a male student who was complaining about bad treatment etc.on campus she gave an articulate resounding response reminding the youth of his history, the blood of Sam Sharpe, Paul Bogle etc. and that basically he shld stop being a wuss (my words).....I think it was impressive...and I heard sm of the students saying how proud they were to be Jamaican....the point was very well made and not prompted or prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Lazie, are you serious?!? Yuh tink Exile being defensive because he questions your sampling method? Even the ghetto university would laff you to scorn!
                Clearly yuh under the influence. Again .... stop using yuh comrade comprehension.

".... I notice you always get defensive when Portia is mentioned "

Comment

Not true...some years ago when she was newly PM she came to TT and had a function to meet Jamaicans here including students....in response to a male student who was complaining about bad treatment etc.on campus she gave an articulate resounding response reminding the youth of his history, the blood of Sam Sharpe, Paul Bogle etc. and that basically he shld stop being a wuss (my words).....I think it was impressive...and I heard sm of the students saying how proud they were to be Jamaican....the point was very well made and not prompted or prepared.

yeah .... hot air.

Comment

No - we were talking about your sampling methods to arrive at your argument and you started to take it personal and then attack me saying I was being defensive. Wheel!

Comment

Sigh! (ala Mosiah)

Comment

LOL....bloody comedian, there comes a time when man n man must keep it real..fb and RBysc survey ?

Di Joke is dis bredda serious yuh mek di letter ead ting look like a dry run.....tek of my youth .

Thank god yuh nuh smoke weed , dem wouldda blame di goodly herb fi yuh madness.....lol...man n man fi keep it real....suh letta ead nuh good again ?
                        Last edited by Sir X; October 19, 2011, 02:40 PM.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Under the influence of sound logic and common sense, yes! Try it some day!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Skippy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If he could get us to Brazil..that would improve his credentials...

Comment

No - we were talking about your sampling methods to arrive at your argument and you started to take it personal and then attack me saying I was being defensive. Wheel!

WE? I said nothing about sampling ... I left you on that road. You asked for the source of my info. I pointed you in the direction ... if yuh refuse to use it ... then.

FACT is .... the same way Sarah Palin isn't qualified to be president, Portia is even worse when it comes to being PM. I fail to see how any well thinking person can support Portia being PM? PPL must laff after we!

Comment

Working...
                                X