Many Jamaicans have come to the conclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Jamaicans have come to the conclusion

that the former Govenor of Alaska Sarah Palin doesn't have what it takes to be President of the USA. I find it very very strange that many of those that reach that conclusion about Palin can turn around and want Portia Simpson Miller to be PM for Jamaica. It just doesn't make any sense. Can anyone explain?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Could you point me to the source of your information for this survey?

Comment

bwoy you have it in for Portia. If she win you a go come like Mosiah.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        Could you point me to the source of your information for this survey?
        ... it simple, do a search on this forum for Sarah Palin. Go to FB and say something positive about Palin.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          bwoy you have it in for Portia. If she win you a go come like Mosiah.
          .... it is ABUNDANTLY CLEAR ... that Portia is way too incompetent to be PM of Jamaica. JA is the ONLY country in which she could be PM in waiting .... much less PM. The woman cannot even sit down and make a point as to why she takes a position.

Comment

Come to think of it, many Americans have also concluded that Sarah Pallin is not fit to be President Of The United States.

Comment

:d :d :d

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                Come to think of it, many Americans have also concluded that Sarah Pallin is not fit to be President Of The United States.
                ... thinking ppl. Time Jamaicans wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  :d :d :d
                  stammering?

Comment

Your survey methods are seriously suspect: sample - FB and RBzsc and you come to a conclusion...the whole premise of your argument is flawed. No need to go further.

Comment

Your survey methods are seriously suspect: sample - FB and RBzsc and you come to a conclusion...the whole premise of your argument is flawed. No need to go further.
                      Yeah ... no need to go any further .... Exile ... I notice you always get defensive when Portia is mentioned ... sorry dude ..... she isn't PM material. She isn't even a leader. How can anyone in their right mind want this person to be leader of a country?

Comment

I'm not defensive...no need to be...I'm just not in the villification business..or the waggonist thing...or the party hack thing...or the chant a political song a day thing...

Comment

I'm not defensive...no need to be...I'm just not in the villification business..or the waggonist thing...or the party hack thing...or the chant a political song a day thing...

There comes a time when man and man affi keep it real.

Comment

so exile, is she PM material or not? kill di suspense and di backing and forthing ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How about Horace Burrell for PM? His troubles with FIFA nothwithstanding, he is a successful businessman.

Comment

Working...
                              X