The i-technology:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The i-technology:

I sat with some friends around a camp fire last week end. Included in the group was a high school teacher.

The discussion was mainly on technology. I-phones, Ipods...you name it.

The teacher said she wrote a 3 line assignment on the board for her class. Several students took out their i-communication devices and wanted to take a picture of the assignment--instead of writing it..........~~sigh~~..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I commented later...that the human thumb is going to evolve into something new....; after all, texting and most functions (on these i-contraptions) appear to require the thumb for programming. The thumb (after some years to come) may elongate and become pencil-like!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I do that routinely now when I am in a meeting and a whiteboard is used to diagram something we are working on. Why write it down when you can take a photo and email to everybody.

Hopefully one day we will finally have voice recognition software that works consistently.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

campfire, huh? nice!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hmmm....that brings in all kinds of possibilities for other digits....

Comment

extremely nice!!

anyway i-technology tekking ovah....>>>>>>

HL

Comment

And that was one area of discussion I-Man. Voice recognition technology.

It's tough to wrap your mind around how obsolete some everyday functions may become. Like WRITING!!??

HL

Comment

sigh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X