Military strategy book found in Kartel's home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
    I am shocked. Is this how the (Golden) Showa Posse Rolls. Many more things to be said but the irony and laughter a kill me.

yuh just a know that

Comment

not when them searching yuh house for evidence in a murder charge for which you have been denied bail.....but for that, we would not be hearing about it today

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"respected thug" ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          "respected thug" ...
          respected = feared

i guess

Comment

Rubbish!

I guess I could not live in Jamaica then, because I have a copy of Sun Tzu's The Art of War.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Do the investigating officers know what the book is about? Or the reporters?

Ignorant bunch!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X