Mi tell unnu long time that the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi tell unnu long time that the

IMF a go park the JEEP. There is no way they are going along with that spending without it been paid for.

Come on now PNP come up with a better plan to grow the economy.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    IMF a go park the JEEP. There is no way they are going along with that spending without it been paid for.

Come on now PNP come up with a better plan to grow the economy.
    Yuh eva hear bout Chinese money yute... Yuan aggo fuel di JEEP..

Driva...doan tap at all!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

it nuh matter a who fa money, them have to raise tax to pay it back as long as them a deal with the IMF, it is not the regular spending without sourcing that they are used to.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

oh I see... that explains the big US$400m road werks funded by China Ex-Im Bank..right? LOL

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

yeah you nuh hear gax tax a pay back for it over a certain amount of years? I know you would skip that part.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            yeah you nuh hear gax tax a pay back for it over a certain amount of years? I know you would skip that part.
            How many years?
            500?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mi know unnu nuh like facts, unnu like propoganda but

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...us/focus3.html

Comment

You are the one skipping... what's to stop the PNP from having some cost recovery mechanism fi fi dem JEEP?? Or perhaps that's exclusive to the JLP??

Comment

so answer Karl's question now please...that link is not helpful... plus it too long fi read inna di nite yah

step up

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    what's to stop the PNP from having some cost recovery mechanism fi fi dem JEEP??
                    Yuh doan hear Portia seh dem will "find the money somewhere..."

Comment

that says it all. No interest in facts as long as it mean the suss will stop.
                      If you read you will see where the money coming from and if you do more research you will find the time. How much loans you know paid over 500 yrs?

Comment

man juss seh yuh nuh know di amortization an tap chat fawt... whey mi ah research dat fah

Yuh nuh ave business fi found tudeh?
                        Last edited by Don1; October 16, 2011, 09:29 AM.

Comment

who cares... don't ask me aks di PNP

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            You are the one skipping... what's to stop the PNP from having some cost recovery mechanism fi fi dem JEEP?? Or perhaps that's exclusive to the JLP??

did Poorsha or the PNP provide any such detail? Yuh a try hard still.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi look like mi falla dem tings deh?? Dat nuh intress mi... mi juss si di headline dem

If unnu waana run up an dung anna chat bout JEEP every minit... unnu free.. but dat fooliniss mi nuh inna

Comment

Working...
                              X