Man hides cellphone in anus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man hides cellphone in anus

A man who hid a Nokia cellphone in his bottom in an attempt to smuggle it into the Hunts Bay police lock-up was sentenced to prison in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court yesterday.

Jonathan Garvey of a Kingston 11 address, who was also found in possession of ganja on the day of the incident, was sentenced to six months in prison for conveying contraband in lock-up and another six months for possession of ganja.

According to police reports, on October 1 the defendant was taken to the lock-up when the contraband was found during a search of his person.

Furthermore, it is reported that the accused was found in possession of vegetable matter resembling ganja in his pocket.

The search also revealed the blue and black Nokia cellular phone which was retrieved from the crease of his bottom.

He was subsequently charged.

PANTY-SNIFFING LOVER UPSETS WOMAN - Seeks restraining order

A St Catherine woman yesterday desperately attempted to take out a restraining order against her lover of three years who she said had become so possessive he began sniffing her panties

The woman, who yesterday visited the Spanish Town Court office to get the document to keep the man who is a security guard at a safe distance, told THE WEEKEND STAR she became fed up with his antics.

She said that his panty smelling habits had driven her out of the relationship and she was now seeking to bar him from her.

"This man was very jealous and strange with it that I had to move out quickly or else him would surely drive me crazy," the distraught woman said.

In relating what she described as strange behaviour, the woman further said: "He would take off my panties when I got home in the evenings and sniffed them. He would quarrel and accused me of been unfaithful as they didn't smell like when I left home."

She told THE WEEKEND STAR that she does not know if the man's jealous behaviour was the result of being hurt in previous relationships.

One thing she did know though was that he was possessive beyond a normal level.

She said that at times even when she went to church with him and greeted a member, he got angry.

Even after being separated, the woman claims that she still suffered from the man's jealous actions.

Now that she wants to be as far as possible from him, she even wants to separate their assets.

"There are properties that we need to share and he is just not doing his part," the female said.

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/2011...ews/news3.html

Comment

Slow Friday afternoon Skeng?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Who conducted the search?

Comment

guh ask the gleaner/star that LOL

Comment

"Jealous Husband Sniffs Wife's Panties..."

Sounds like a "Maury" episode to me.

Comment

Was The Phone Set To .......

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
              A man who hid a Nokia cellphone in his bottom in an attempt to smuggle it into the Hunts Bay police lock-up was sentenced to prison in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court yesterday.

Jonathan Garvey of a Kingston 11 address, who was also found in possession of ganja on the day of the incident, was sentenced to six months in prison for conveying contraband in lock-up and another six months for possession of ganja.

According to police reports, on October 1 the defendant was taken to the lock-up when the contraband was found during a search of his person.

Furthermore, it is reported that the accused was found in possession of vegetable matter resembling ganja in his pocket.

The search also revealed the blue and black Nokia cellular phone which was retrieved from the crease of his bottom.

He was subsequently charged.

Did he have the phone set to "vibrate"?

Comment

This is the same fool who would probably refuse to have his prostate checked by his physician. I guess the secret is out now. Despite the popular myth about Jamaica, and the musings of the DJ's we may be the center of the Caribbean gay movement. Who else would readily insert a cell phone in his a$$. We are in a race to the bottom, literally and figuretively.

Comment

Working...
                X