I'm curious ... Don1, Mosiah, SkengD, anybody else... do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm curious ... Don1, Mosiah, SkengD, anybody else... do

you all really think Portia Simpson Miller has what it takes to pull Jamaica through these challenging economic times? What has Portia said that convinces you she has any plans to do so? Better yet, what has the PNP proposed to pull us through?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Why yuh include me inna dis? How many times must I state my position?!?

My problem was with Liad Bruce! Mission accomplished! And you know how I feel about Portia. Yuh just a gwaan like. Is like yuh just haffi call-call-up mi name!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Why yuh include me inna dis? How many times must I state my position?!?

My problem was with Liad Bruce! Mission accomplished! And you know how I feel about Portia. Yuh just a gwaan like. Is like yuh just haffi call-call-up mi name!

Clearly you missed this part ....

"Better yet, what has the PNP proposed to pull us through?"

Can we have a serious discussion or unuh gonna be playing dandy shandy?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is who have di ball? Lazie, mi not really interested in discussing dat right now. Yuh neva see me call fi any PNP govt in a while.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Is who have di ball? Lazie, mi not really interested in discussing dat right now. Yuh neva see me call fi any PNP govt in a while.

Not surprized .... people seem more interested in majoring in minor.

Comment

...and you think the continuous selling away our assets is a great policy?

...and do you also think the continuous laying off of public sector workers?

...do you thing policies that lead to increase poverty levels a great thing?

...do you also think increased levels of corruption proclaims the JLP's greatness?

...and yes I jave always though Portia is the best bet for improved standard of living and rapid moving of the country towards 1st world status.

...as I said before she came to hold the PM post -
            a) she cannot do worse than our past PMs...Leave Donald Sangster out of this he had no time to show us what he could do...

...and...

b) before she was outsted, I said she also never had enough time to show her worth.

Now Likle Brucie who has had a similarly short period used it to show us through Dudusgate and his general handling of the economy that he has been our worse PM.

I am convinced that his handling of the Dudusgate issue rises to the level of being criminal.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl... Just what in Portia's long history in politricks leads you to conclude that she's the best to lead Jamaica to rapid progress and so called First World status?
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Me kyan believe a you post this. There is hope for this world.
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

There is absolutely no hope for you.

By the way, I did not see Arsenal among today's losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    Karl... Just what in Portia's long history in politricks leads you to conclude that she's the best to lead Jamaica to rapid progress and so called First World status?
                    Recognition of the (superior) talent around her and the willingness to use same with going on ego trips.

Her record at Ministries of Government she has headed. ...steady record.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, is what you drinking boss? I just hope you wont be driving anytime soon.

Comment

Don1 always have that view but him nuh believe no one in the JLP can do no good even if it stare him in the eye. If a nuh social contract or some very left idiology him nuh think it can work.

Him also believe a pure bad minded brown man in the JLP and roast breadfruit.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Don1 always have that view but him nuh believe no one in the JLP can do no good even if it stare him in the eye. If a nuh social contract or some very left idiology him nuh think it can work.

Him also believe a pure bad minded brown man in the JLP and roast breadfruit.
                          woiiee mi belly!! Ah suh mi come ova ruff??

I will try to moderate my views to be less caustic...thanks for the mirror

btw...what's this "left ideology" of mine to which you refer?
                          Last edited by Don1; October 15, 2011, 10:39 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

First off...the hope must be placed in comprehension... with my opinions on the PNP such a view as I expressed on Portia (in fact there was no "view" but a question) is consonant and should be expected..

Why my skepticism of the PNP leadership should elicit any note is indeed puzzling

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              Recognition of the (superior) talent around her and the willingness to use same with going on ego trips.

Her record at Ministries of Government she has headed. ...steady record.
                              I beg to disagree... Portia is a standard Jamaican politician..tribal and not particularly competent... but very Warm & Huggy.... nuff people luv dat kind ting and don't bother with substance.
                              She has an inadequate grasp of the complex issues confronting a nation like Jamaica in today's highly competitive & globalized economy...she falls back on standard old line methods...which will FAIL to advance Jamaica

How do you explain the absolutely & pathetically deplorable state of her constituency... Seaga made an absolute mess of his Tivoli Croc Resort... but I suppose he spent some tax dollars in infrastructure... pity this was accompanied by SMGs, Tec 9s, Glocks, Carbines & Coke...along with the Crocs of course

Plus I don't see much of this superior talent you mention to be around her...at least not talent geared to the rapid socio-economic development for the country...putting aside tribalism to work cooperatively across all sectors.. including with the Tribe across the aisle.... but I'm sure they're many fine lawyers and other professionals in the PNP Bunch.

Yes...Social Contrak mi seh... right Sass? LOL
                              Last edited by Don1; October 15, 2011, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X