Dabdoub says he will not apologise for 'loader man' comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Leggo beast has nothing to do with looks at all. Its describing a lack of self-control that is either a character flaw or a momentary lapse (like when ketching fever in a dance).
    YES I KNOW

but....what about the others

who only know.....BEAST from Hollywood

that's why it came across as a diss to many

Comment

Speng was a Rudi who rolled up the cuff of the pants, had a protruding rag in the back pocket and walked with an exaggerated gait.

Refer to Murder she wrote the song..Gyal guwey cause yuh a Krebbeh-krebbeh

A kinarki was a pancoot---gullible idiot, easily led Same for a real Chief or chieftain. loL

Bubbla and skettel are basically the same
      Bungo is like a bhuttu
      Caltah and beastbwoy...dispective names for police
      Caltah is also a dick, also another name for police as well.

What is your meaning for dibby-dibby?

What is mudicy (mud-up)?

Comment

If I say you are as happy and blissfull as an idiot at a dinner roast, does that qualify as a diss?

Is that the same as saying you are naive as an idiot wearing a gold Rolex in the midst of riot downtown Kingston?

Or if I say, you are acting like a BHUTTO driving your Bimmer
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Nah

Bhuttu inna BENZ!

Comment

Nah

Bhuttu inna BENZ!
            Some driving bimmers now man
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Bhuttu pop down den! LoL

Comment

I agree with you Willi, I too were not impressed with Dabdoub. He is one of those jokers, who think, by some majic of heritage, he should have a say in determining Jamaica's future. After all they think they own Jamaica, and all her people. So basically, i always thought he was an idiot, but remember, even a broken clock will tell the correct time twice daily, and I think on the issue of Holness, I tend to agree with him. I come to my conclusion after observing how the Ministry of Education functioned, and how he related to teachers. He had some shining moments, but overall, I gave him below average grades.

Comment

You are all over the place there Rd.

Comment

don't see how you can reasonably compare a leggo beast... essentially a whore or at minimum a loose woman and most definitely a huge pejorative...to a loader man... no intrinsic pejorative there

Apples and oranges

Don't see any need for Dabdoub to apologize... One Turd now that's another proposition

Bettah I'm did call Portia one gunnark... there's some empirical evidence of that
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

tek time comrade..

oops.. sorry for the slur..

Comment

Working...
                      X