X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Source please - i.e. on whose letterhead this comes?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        Mi have to wonder bout the people who write (not those who post somebody else writing) up these things sometimes.

Obviously Jamaica is going to have a decline in those first three years under the JLP if there was a global recession. the PNP was unable to achieve anything significant during a global boom.

An economy that is very dependent on the US and has faulty fundamentals like Jamaica is obviously going to be smaller at the end of 2010 than it was at 2007.

If unemployment increase in the US from the 4% level to the 10% level, is what them think was going to happen in jamaica?

Audley definitely failed in acknowledging the impact of the crisis on Jamaica. No doubt about that.
        Sorry to call you out on this...but it is a terrible position to take that failures in other countries condemns us to failure at home?

Sorry but it falls into my category of "nonsense thinking"...i.e. it is a mindset that would condemn us to not creating our own path. A mindset I have never supported and will never support. ...yes, regardless of the years of failed leadership it is no reason to assume our future is assuredly failure.

To that I respond - Nonsense!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Heh, heh.

Pity Peter Phillips, the shadow minister of finance does not agree.

BRACK ! 6 Runs...

:-)

Comment

Well you would put it into that category because you don't know what you are talking about. Much like your real estate predictions from a few years ago.

There has been a global recession in which even the great emerging super power China had to put in place a stimulus. If you don't think that Jamaica, whose formal and informal economy is highly dependent on activities in the US and Britain, will decline during such a period of contraction then mi sorry for you.

Jamaica has a poor education, poor manufacturing base, a govt that is broke and can't provide stimulus funding, so it will not be able to mitigate the impacts of the global recession like others are able to do.

Comment

Well you would put it into that category because you don't know what you are talking about. Much like your real estate predictions from a few years ago.

There has been a global recession in which even the great emerging super power China had to put in place a stimulus. If you don't think that Jamaica, whose formal and informal economy is highly dependent on activities in the US and Britain, will decline during such a period of contraction then mi sorry for you.

Jamaica has a poor education, poor manufacturing base, a govt that is broke and can't provide stimulus funding, so it will not be able to mitigate the impacts of the global recession like others are able to do.
              yuh a waste time wid Karl. He was honest enough to admit he wanted this gov't to fail.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                recession gonna be the answer
                it's most of the answer over the past 3 years...that's undeniable
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

lol
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

i don't remember the real estate prediction ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Obviously this is coming from inside the PNP or from a PNP sympathiser, I am sure you understand that.

The question mark in brackets was my touch but mek Lazie run with it...
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

I never said what Jamaica will or will not do. Please read what I wrote.

Comment

Working...
                        X