Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi glad so many ah ketch up to mi 2007 Thesis

My thesis on joining this hugely entertaining Rum Bar 4 years ago:

1. The PNP is hopeless ...as presently led.. nuh look deh suh fi nutten fi now..dat HouseHold verdict grill up

2. I didn't need even to observe the JLP for 1 term.... they will FLOP mi seh
    Why? Leadership is tribal & myopic with orthodox capitalist prescriptions... dat nah werk in dis 21st Century in Jamaica.. this is not the booming post war 1960s.

3. Additionally I said the JLP is at least as corrupt as the PNP...but here I was off base...they are more corrupt...as well as politically naive

4. Neither tribe as currently led (in 2007) offered much hope for progress... so my solution was a new construct.. a Social Contract incorporating the man & woman in the street

With Holness and a new Peter Phillips/US orchestrated political landscape there may be the hint of a whisper of a possibility of a chance for progress...this is uncharted territory. So no predictions yet

It tek a few years fi people sight di rake..... unnu slow but ah suh it guh No hard feelings
    Last edited by Don1; October 12, 2011, 10:28 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    My thesis on joining this hugely entertaining Rum Bar 4 years ago:

1. The PNP is hopeless ...as presently led.. nuh look deh suh fi nutted fi now..the HouseHold verdict grill up

2. I didn't need even to observe the JLP for 1 term.... they will FLOP mi seh
    Why? Leadership is tribal & myopic with orthodox capitalist prescriptions... dat nah werk in dis 21st Century in Jamaica.. this is not the booming post war 1960s.

3. Additionally I said the JLP is at least as corrupt as the PNP...but here I was off base...they are more corrupt...as well as politically naive

4. Neither tribe as currently led (in 2007) offers much hope for progress.

With Holness and a new Peter Phillips/US orchestrated political landscape there may be the hint of a whisper of a possibility of a chance for progress...this is uncharted territory. So no predictions yet

It tek a few years fi people sight di rake..... unnu slow but ah suh it guh
    50 years from now, after the US has helped us clean up our house (yes, I said it!) we will be thanking Hero Peter. God bless him for his courage and love for the country of his birth!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      50 years from now, after the US has helped us clean up our house (yes, I said it!) we will be thanking Hero Peter. God bless him for his courage and love for the country of his birth!
      As lang as is nat di Trini dem elp wi!! Babylon mi seh!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Which Peter, the drunkard?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

I want some of what he's drinking!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X