GA Manufacturer of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA Manufacturer of the year

last week my company which I started recently was voted GA Manufacturer of the year. We had the governor stopping by last week. Hope to see the President soon. Good achievement for a small company beating companies like Coke to this spot.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    last week my company which I started recently was voted GA Manufacturer of the year. We had the governor stopping by last week. Hope to see the President soon. Good achievement for a small company beating companies like Coke to this spot.
    Wow!! You started such a company?? Yuh busy pon ah projek fi reel.

Congrats
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Mek sure yuh handle you inflation and interst rates right.Congrtas mi brethren.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Excellent! Good to know yuh nuh just full a chat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Excellent! Good to know yuh nuh just full a chat!
            Somehow I doubt that Sass just started a company ...which is now GA (I assume that's Georgia) manufacturer of the year...and now he's on his way to meet Obama.

But if it's real...who knows... Sass' company could be featured on the presidential campaign... a successful US start up!

Step aside Joe The Plumber... Sass di Savior is ere!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

anybody who know me coulda tell you that.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass ongly gwaan like him nuh ha nuh sense.

Den Sass, tell wi more nuh! Yuh employing? Di road ding pop dung a yard. If yuh nuh ha di right colour (Westman, relax, I mean orange or green) or if yuh doan speak Mandarin, yuh cahna dark! And fi mi not looking too brite at di moment!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lovely!

Sincere congrats.

Comment

Congrats and I would like to know about the business - drop it here baljomo@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Sass ongly gwaan like him nuh ha nuh sense.

Den Sass, tell wi more nuh! Yuh employing? Di road ding pop dung a yard. If yuh nuh ha di right colour (Westman, relax, I mean orange or green) or if yuh doan speak Mandarin, yuh cahna dark! And fi mi not looking too brite at di moment!
                      LOL! Mi wudda beg one likkle roast miself... Positive mi seh...promise!

Comment

sorry I mean't started working recently. certainly not my company.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          sorry I mean't started working recently. certainly not my company.
                          Aw shucks!!

Mi lose offa yuh... but yuh still ave likkle lines don't? Mi cyan get one likkle roast?

Comment

Congrats Sass. Just don't give the politicians any of your MONEY!
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Sass...cho man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X