Di tribalist dem missing ..Lazie, Sass & Bendaffi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di tribalist dem missing ..Lazie, Sass & Bendaffi

Ben speechless, Sass ...MIA and Lazie a mumble foolishness.Like mi say , di people dem say , nutting nuh change if Bruce resign a one bag a tief dem ...and money did a run una di PNP.

Sad when all I can hope for is youth (no substance) as the alternative to the inept Portia PNP.

Wi in a sorry state...gangsta gov or inept gov or both ...dawg naym wi suppa.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

C C O C

Comment

Lazie a mumble like when Bruce resignation lick the wind outa Bendover the other day

Some how I cant feel the energy behidn Lazie's defense today at all, it is as if they are just token resistance to the termite army
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        C C O C

unexpected!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Man get weak ,wait till di road program money start run,dem a guh get strength how unemployment down and money a run...lol
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            Lazie a mumble like when Bruce resignation lick the wind outa Bendover the other day

Some how I cant feel the energy behidn Lazie's defense today at all, it is as if they are just token resistance to the termite army
            What is there to defend? If yuh have a pack of J$1000 bill and 2 a fraud ... what yuh gonna duh dash whey the pack?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

hmmm, that one flimsy like the JLP margin in parliament; I will give you two more chances to make a better defense.

And while you are at it, check how many JLP MPs have stuff hanging over them head and why Bruce had to have so many portfolios under his jurisdiction
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                hmmm, that one flimsy like the JLP margin in parliament; I will give you two more chances to make a better defense.

And while you are at it, check how many JLP MPs have stuff hanging over them head and why Bruce had to have so many portfolios under his jurisdiction

"and why Bruce had to have so many portfolios under his jurisdiction"

... I recall people fussing about the size of the cabinet. I recall one slooowwww person calling it a breakfr(h)ont!

Comment

Great theatre.

Comment

How mi fi comment on foolishness? I am busy working on a project in the days.

Money use to run under Bush too, you nuh realise that? I guess you can line up fi the repub them too.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      How mi fi comment on foolishness? I am busy working on a project in the days.

Money use to run under Bush too, you nuh realise that? I guess you can line up fi the repub them too.
                      Things Fall Apart....then suddenly

Ben busy pon projek, Sass busy pon projek, Lazie busy ah chat fawt, Brictap busy ah chat bout Portia dance moves, Historian busy ah find patriotism where there is none

LOL... Brown Man Time ah di bes!!! Gwaan Bartlett!!
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

what things falling apart??? for who??? you???

Mi nuh do fool fool work and when project come along mi nuh have time in the day fi answer unnu. If you notice for the past 3 weeks my post in the middle of the day has been very scarce.

Mi have no problem if criminals go to jail.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

dat analogy doan cut it. try again.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i should pay for this! too good to be free!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wooiieee! it sweet mi!

cyaan seh mi neva did a warn unnu!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X