We corner dark fi true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We corner dark fi true

One one side we have clueless termite-addled brain people seeking to run the country and on the others side we have corrupt gangsters

I dont care what Spinners (O/C) Lazie want to say, but when in our history have we ever seen so many members of the government being implicated in so many illegal activities to the point where Uncle Sam want to have a private talk with them and even send Lear Jet to make sure they have a safe and comfortable ride to there?

Give me the pole dancer and Leggo beast and dunce any day over the gangsters any day, the dunce can learn but the greedy cant be redeemed...dun talk
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Ladies and gentlemen if Lazie were today it would go something like this:Stop your idle chatter you clueless empty barrel.

Comment

were here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        One one side we have clueless termite-addled brain people seeking to run the country and on the others side we have corrupt gangsters

I dont care what Spinners (O/C) Lazie want to say, but when in our history have we ever seen so many members of the government being implicated in so many illegal activities to the point where Uncle Sam want to have a private talk with them and even send Lear Jet to make sure they have a safe and comfortable ride to there?

Give me the pole dancer and Leggo beast and dunce any day over the gangsters any day, the dunce can learn but the greedy cant be redeemed...dun talk
        Suh yuh a pluralized me now? The corner nuh affi dark. It simple, get rid of the gangsters and keep the competent ones.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

As i said before here..My issue with the JLP is their corrupt ways and I hope Holness have the guts to kick them out. The other downfall is that while he might have the guts, he may lack the power and support

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
            As i said before here..My issue with the JLP is their corrupt ways and I hope Holness have the guts to kick them out. The other downfall is that while he might have the guts, he may lack the power and support

.. my understanding is that there was an effort to ease out one with clouds over his head ... but it wasn't an easy task. As a matter of fact he was happy when the PM resigned, claiming when yuh dig a hole dig 2. Look like him start celebrate too early.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

But how much guts does he really have? Where were these guts when they had the no-confidence vote?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am sure you know of the group (Mighty) Spinners, I preferred the version with Phillip Wynn (hope I spell his name correctly).

So now you admit there are goons within the JLP? Hmm maybe I missed the previous post.

Seems from your constant posting the JLP is invested with the only minds and abilities to save Jamaica from the Miasma we found ourselves in and the other party is a bunch of jokers, drunkards and pole dancers.
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

philippe wynne ... which btw is NOT his real name!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am sure you know of the group (Mighty) Spinners, I preferred the version with Phillip Wynn (hope I spell his name correctly).

So now you admit there are goons within the JLP? Hmm maybe I missed the previous post.

Seems from your constant posting the JLP is invested with the only minds and abilities to save Jamaica from the Miasma we found ourselves in and the other party is a bunch of jokers, drunkards and pole dancers.
                    There is nothing to miss. Use the search feature. Based on the track record of both entities ... one run the country the other ruin it. Remove the bad apples .... Mullings tested positive prior to the WCs the other day. All we did was remove him then forward march. See it deh, another 4*1 WR.

Comment

Come on Mosiah you dont expect Holness as leader of party business or whatever the title is to abstain from such a vote at that time...do you really expect any of them would?

Would You expect anyone form the PNP to do that too?

It is all about holding on to power...I heard one PNP MP on radio the radio talking about 'since taking power' and it just rubbed me wrong, I would have preferred if he said 'since I took office' but I guess he did not even realise what he was saying
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Rilly? What was his real name
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

apples and pear...Steve Mullings was not spending tax payers money and he was not handing out contracts either for the procurement of good or service or to kill people

stop muddying the waters Lazie
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

apples and pear...Steve Mullings was not spending tax payers money and he was not handing out contracts either for the procurement of good or service or to kill people

stop muddying the waters Lazie
                            "apples and pear..." as KD would say ... still a fruit.

Comment

So who them send Lear Jet for? Enlighten me nuh.
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X