RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 extradition requests today (2 politicians included?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure ? yuh always sure a yuh sources ? If true its good .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Good? Is a PNP don enuh?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Not sure...but a little birdie told me a certain "Don" from Mandeville may have been snared in the dragnet...
        if that were the case THE JAMAICA OBSERVER woulda run with the story

obviously.... the way them put the report.... THE POLITICIAN.... was the biggest FISH

......the veteran entertainer also... UNLESS that likle birdie ....talking about a different LIST

...anyway if them have evidence ...them fi lock him UP fi good
        Last edited by Skeng DX; October 13, 2011, 04:59 PM.

Comment

The newspapers are like a week late bro...me a di world boss...hi har in di streets

Comment

Sorry, my bad, so you sey Audley is the Don from Christiana?
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

mek sure u nuh end up like di oda WORLD BOSS..weh u affi sleep wid one eye open... when u hit d SHEETS

Comment

There can be ongly one World Boss...

Comment

Brickie, I am sure no one gives a damn! Lear jet mi seh fi di whole a dem! And dat should mek it easier fi Andy sign di papers!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh tek ova from Kartel arready?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As The Teacha used to say "...as one gaan...anedda one bawn...awoe...eh heh..."...

Comment

Well we all know that the PNP has no Dons worthy of extradition...so no need to worry...

Comment

lol !

Comment

If it was a JLP don yuh woulda vex ? Poor yuh , boss yuh tribal nature mek yuh sofff, yuh juss a bawl bout Portia ? yuh neva did deh yah when mi a bawl bout Portia & har market ooman behaviour , a now yuh find out bout it ?

All this Dudussgate , extradiction , PM resigning and youth rising bodes well for Jamaica ,all this movement has proven to mne is our constitution is weak,It took 50 years for it to remove some corruption MPs from parliament ,and it had a big nudge from the USA..a forgein powa!

As long as you tribal yuh soff, yuh come out like a fool, anybady who tink dem man deh JLP/PNP ave a clue must be smoking crack.

If Holness does something revolutionary in his 1st term , he will undoubtedly be Jamaica best P.M ....I wish him well regardless of party for Jamaicas benefit.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              yuh tek ova from Kartel arready?
                              Kartel?? LOL..Joke ting dat

Dat ave close ties wid "Chris" & "James" & the Association of Loose People AKA "Showa" ... in other words is one Genetically Connected sub type dat

Not strange that he would be clued in..is it?

It's only strange that he thinks it's a Badge of Honour..LOL
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by ReggaeMike View Post
                                Mi cool man.

Duh who suh? The man asked a question and I pointed him to some publicly available (if not widely remembered) information. I don't know about father Gallimore owning a bonded warehouse in that area, but I did know that Gallimore the son did have a position in a company which owns one and I assumed that was what he was referring to. Obviously UFL needs to get a handle on those moonlighting workers, but other than that everything seems fine no?
                                mi si yuh boss... tenks fi di info
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X