RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 extradition requests today (2 politicians included?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
    OK, this is getting outahand now. Is what uncle Sam have against brown Jamaicans?. Complexion oppression mi say. It has got to stop. My apologies to PM Holness for the patois. FREE THE BROWNS. HANDS OFF BEN/ROBERTSON et al.
    It's the Anti-JLP Democrat liberals & Congressional Black Caucus Termites ... memba Lorna tole yuh
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

First off...ReggaeMike...how yuh duh?

Plus...why yuh ah duh dem suh?

Yuh ruff puppa

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
        The government has flatly denied that there are extradition requests pending for local politicians.

Daryl Vaz, Minister with responsibility for Information, on Wednesday morning responded to a story in Wednesday's Jamaica Observer claiming that two politicians are wanted by US authorities.

The report said the two are among a list of persons wanted in the ongoing matter involving convicted racketeer Christopher "Dudus" Coke.

Mr. Vaz emphasised at Wednesday morning's post cabinet press briefing that no agency in the government is in possession of any information in relation to the extradition of politicians.

He attributed the media reports to mere speculation and is calling for restraint on such types of reporting.
        Vaz could be telling the truth...mi tink Peter Phillips & Rear Admiral Lewin goodly ah hangle dem extradition request deh... nuh CIA dem?

Comment

dis is too much information. a cyaan tek it nuh more!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It's just hilarious to see him talk so about the Jamaica Newletter! All waan report dem to the press association to rahtid!!!

Funny tings!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok...

26.(C) In 2004, Robertson was named along with fellow JLP
              members, Shahine Robinson and Horace Chang, as being
              involved with money laundering and organized crime by local
              sources. According to DEA sources he was involved with
              Norris Nembhard, a drug kingpin awaiting deportation to the
              U.S. The source alleged that RobertsonQs father, Ishmael
              Robertson, was forced to hand over acres of land to settle
              his sonQs drug debts to Nembhard. Robertson has also has
              had frictions with fellow JLP stalwarts in the past. In
              2003 he defeated Babsy Grange as Deputy Leader, and caused
              her to lose her composure and shout expletives from the
              podium during a party conference. In the past he also was
              critical of Bruce Golding for not standing up to Seaga
              earlier and for walking away and forming the new party
              instead of fighting it out. These past frictions maybe the
              reason why Robertson was given the most minor Cabinet post
              of all 18 nominees. However, because of his long service
              and current rank within the party, Golding was unable to
              completely bypass him for the Cabinet.
              source http://www.wikileaks.org/cable/2007/...GSTON1470.html

Comment

If you wrote a movie script like this no one would beleive it. Someone pass my damn letterhed. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  First off...ReggaeMike...how yuh duh?

Plus...why yuh ah duh dem suh?

Yuh ruff puppa
                  Mi cool man.

Duh who suh? The man asked a question and I pointed him to some publicly available (if not widely remembered) information. I don't know about father Gallimore owning a bonded warehouse in that area, but I did know that Gallimore the son did have a position in a company which owns one and I assumed that was what he was referring to. Obviously UFL needs to get a handle on those moonlighting workers, but other than that everything seems fine no?

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                    Bricky, yuh have the inside info. James & which other politician going to America?
                    Not sure...but a little birdie told me a certain "Don" from Mandeville may have been snared in the dragnet...

Comment

Lawyer insists 'Dudus' did not squeal

STEPHEN H Rosen, United States the attorney representing Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, yesterday accused the Observer of publishing a "false and baseless" report that his client had co-operated with US authorities.

"There is no co-operation between Mr Coke and the US government on any level for any issue," Rosen told the Observer. "The report by the Observer is absolutely false and baseless."

Rosen was responding to yesterday's report that the US government was set to deliver to Jamaican authorities extradition requests for five Jamaicans.
                      A US government official had told the Observer that the extradition requests are related to the Coke case and that the US had got critical information on certain persons in Jamaica from Coke.

However, yesterday, Rosen, who before had said that Coke had not offered any information to US authorities, slammed the Observer, saying that the newspaper should "verify its source and protect its readers from misinformation supplied by anonymous sources prior to publication".

Coke, who was wanted by the US for drug and gun trafficking, waived his right to an extradition hearing last year June and has subsequently pleaded guilty to racketeering and conspiracy charges in a New York court.

The former Tivoli Gardens don, who is to be sentenced on December 8, has written to Judge Robert P Patterson asking for leniency.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1ag8FTNQe

Comment

"Managing Director - Andrew Gallimore"
                        Who seems to be connected (through family) to Seaga, Robertson and Burke?

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead7.html

Blood thicker than water (so my granny used to say)
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

If the Don from Mandeville name get call I wonder if Holness will sign it?

Comment

This whole episode reminds me of a song by the great Tenor Saw: When the roll is called up yonder.......

Uncle Sam High Power making the selection Wheel Out. Or is that FLY OUT lear jet styleeee.

Comment

Which Don from Mandeville...Audley Shaw?
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Audley from Christiana

he is from Christiana not Mandeville...lol
                                "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
                                X