X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fan @ The Newsletter

To be young, gifted and brown

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Andrew Holness had better watch his step. Amidst all the glamour and the glitter, politics is not a bed of roses. Indeed, it is not an easy road. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not trying to put "His Holiness" or "Prince Andrew" down. But beyond the current euphoria and hype, the soon-to-be "crowned" Jamaica Labour Party leader and prime minister-designate must be wary of the "night of the long knives" as well as the fact that in Jamaican politics, a coronation is often followed by the crucifixion.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/colum...#ixzz1aX8dJzDP

Hello LLoydie,

I note with interest your use of several of my branding concepts in your writing. I have recognized this phenomenon for some time and have had a private chuckle when I see it. Now my chuckle is public.

What comes to mind is your use of the term "Days of Our Lies" to describe the Manatt COE testimony and now in your most recent and interesting article..your use of the the honorific "His Holiness" to reference our esteemed soon to be PM Hon Andrew Holness, Order of the Nation, YMT Medal of Honour etc

These are terms I have originated on this forum. Now, Lloydie... I am not definitively suggesting that you have "borrowed" these terms from this forum as it's possible that these references were also developed elsewhere independently... but it does beg the question.

Additionally, since these terms are not copyrighted there is no question of legal jeopardy for you...suh nuh fret.

I do not crave or request the undoubted public recognition you could provide me via an open attribution of these and any other terms of mine you may have used...but a private word of thanks would be nice.

Should you choose...please email me the thanks at scirocco@BigString.com

Thanks in Advance!!
    As a forum reader I'm sure you're familiar with that gem and it's weird proponent

PS... I'm sure the site administrators appreciate your support!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007
Working...
X