Why is the PNP shielding Portia Simpson Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the PNP shielding Portia Simpson Miller

from the media? She was to be on CVM yesterday but didn't turn up. I wonder why? I guess she prefers political platform where can do her thing without being questioned and ... press conferences where she can decide what to answer. As one broadcaster said this morning, of all the politicians today, Portia is always unavailable for an interview.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Because the don't want to give the JLP any ammunition for their ad campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Because the don't want to give the JLP any ammunition for their ad campaign.
      Huh?!!! Says alot ..... and this is the woman Don1, Mosiah and others want to lead the country?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Also, the PNP is fearful that she may embar.r.a.s.s herself.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

To be fair to Mo and Don1, they have never expressed a wish for PSM to lead. Mo is a PP man and Don1 clearly has an aversion to all JLPNP.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            To be fair to Mo and Don1, they have never expressed a wish for PSM to lead. Mo is a PP man and Don1 clearly has an aversion to all JLPNP.
            Willi, the fact is Portia is the leader of the PNP. Voting for the PNP means elevating Portia to the office of PM. We reach the fork in the road .... one of which is obviously wrong.

Comment

Well, since Bruce gone and Holness is his drinking buddy, Mo has little aversion to A Holness-led JLP, except for Holness not being more vocal about Bruce going.

Don1 is all about who is more likely to forge a real sochal kontrak.

Comment

if this is so why don't they elect a leader they have confidence in? i don't understand that.

i think portia should demit ... but .... that will not happen ... she is from the seaga school dem a guh haffi carry har out!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thank yuh, Willi! I was for Portia when she just got into office, but she disappointed massively.

Nuh mind Lazie, yuh hear, Willi. A suh him lie like him mentor Liad Bruce.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a tek back all...most of what I have been saying about yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Thank yuh, Willi! I was for Portia when she just got into office, but she disappointed massively.

The difference between me and my mentor is that my back broad.

Comment

and i couldn't care less which liad is attached to a broad back. unnu a liad same way!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What? Yuh draw har tongue
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

and i couldn't care less which liad is attached to a broad back. unnu a liad same way!
                            What I find amusing are those hypocrites who protray themselves as crusaders of truth .... spewing lies in the process. Pot a call kettle black ... yet when asked where the PM lied unuh cannot give a consistent answer .... if unuh answer.

Comment

Agree totally.

Wont happen though.
                              What would she do otherwise?

Like how she mellow out in her old age, I think they need to give here the GG sinecure.

Madame Huggins would do a wonderful job there!

Comment

Working...
                              X