RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is some funny 5hit from Dabdoub, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is some funny 5hit from Dabdoub, but...

time we find a leader for all of us to unite and support. Can we give Holness a chance? Yes, mi still have him up for not doing the right thing in the no-confidence vote, but it must end somewhere.

"The driver run lef' the bus while it still running, and the ducta say him nuh want the work. So them tek up the loader man put in the driver's seat and we don't know if him have licence," said Dabdoud to loud shouts of "no" from party supporters.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

LoL

Funny yes, but regressive. I think we need to mature beyond this kinda stuff. No more ductas and no more go-go dancers.

Comment

You give up on the PNP already?

Comment

Funny fi real and mi nuh see nuttin wrang wid using a ductor analogy.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          Funny fi real and mi nuh see nuttin wrang wid using a ductor analogy.
          100% agree .. I see nothing wrong with what he said. Now what if the shoe was on the other foot .... can you imagine the uproar this morning? Dem would all be running to Herro Blair ...
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The issue is that its old school. Avoiding the real issues and deferring to just banter and hot air.

Comment

How old is Abe Dabdoonble? Him need to guh SIDDUNG!
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

I am hoping for the first time at last to have a high brow campaign run from both parties, where issues dominate.

Comment

one can hope ..... from the outset though it does not sound like it, once one party starts everything crash.

only hope is for both parties to agree, sign something, and i do not see that happening keeping power and/or acquiring power is too high a stake to be high brow!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah, Jam politics is NOT a matter of life and death...it's more important that that! Alas.

Comment

funny... but stupid.. like benny hill..

Comment

this is the kind of thing I like about political platform. I don't know how some man on yah tek them comic serious sometimes.

If you want to hear comedy on political platform what till the village elders them hold the mic. LOL
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and i wish we would leave those things on the platform. it's entertainment that we don't need to take serious. makes for great bar room banter.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X