RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Long Way To Go - Naomi Campbell Points....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody can doubt her accomplishment on the runway the fact that she look good. My problem is off the runway. She could have made it easier for a few talent who wanted to make it to the next level by mentoring a few and also remember someone with industry experience identified her and could play a part in identifying a few others.

The fact is all she has been is a spoilt brat. We will not change the industry by a few token up there but by encouraging others to join in and force the those people to take a serious look. How did Garvey come in the same sentence with Campbell again? She choose not to play a role any role than on the runway so what she expect? they just going to change just because of her???? Please.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Kate Moss was hounded during her snorting days and treated the same way. The more of our empress dem stay away from the stick woman industry the better. Congrats to Naomi on overcoming her struggles.

Comment

Working...
      X