No announcement yet.

How come unnu miss dis???Latest News...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come unnu miss dis???Latest News...

McKenzie Nominated JLP Deputy Leader

Kingston and St Andrew Mayor, Desmond McKenzie, was yesterday nominated for the post of deputy leader of the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) Area Council one.Kingston and St Andrew Mayor, Desmond McKenzie, was yesterday nominated for the post of deputy leader of the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) Area Council one, the umbrella group of the 15 corporate area constituencies.

McKenzie, who is a JLP deputy leader, was nominated yesterday at a massive meeting of the JLP constituents and delegates at the Girl Guide headquarters in Kingston.

The meeting was held largely to show support for education minister Andrew Holness who is expected to replace JLP leader and Prime Minister Bruce Golding.

McKenzie, was nominated by the constituency of St Andrew North Western, represented by Member of Parliament, Derrick Smith.

Two years ago, McKenzie replaced Smith as a JLP deputy leader after the withdrawal of Andrew Holness from the race.

All deputy leader positions are up for nominations and if there are no challengers the four would be re-elected unopposed.

The four deputy leaders are McKenzie, Dr Christopher Tufton, James Robertson and Audley Shaw.

Robertson is expected to be challenged for the position, but no names have yet been advanced

The four deputy leaders are McKenzie, Dr Christopher Tufton, James Robertson and Audley Shaw.
    AKA... One Bax, One ????, One Criminal an One Turd
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Too black for you?

Comment

LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't know or understand WHERE yu trying to go with this? Try some place else!

Comment

I am a registered member on this site...I post where I please...is the mayor too black for you?

Comment

A Mo fren - and a black man to the werl
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Jack Warner would say "Why don't you ask your mother that"?

Comment

Typical...

Comment

No it's not. Dont mean any disrespect. Just to put an end to a nonsense discussion.

Comment

What is nonsensical about it? The PNP and its supporters continue to bring race into the equation...Brown man Party...what's the problem with McKenzie? Too black? Not black enough? Valid questions...

Comment

wait ... is you did on here a sing 'bout brown man time?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Everything! You obviously have issues I can't help you to deal with. Did I ever say I had a problem with him? I posted something I saw in the Gleaner and wondered how come it was missed. YOU were the one who tried to make an idiot issue out of it. Have you ever seen me get into any nonsensical discussion about colour and race??? I don't think you have any valid reasons to try and hijack the posts...as if you needed reasons anyways.....typical.

Comment

Mi jus a work wit what dem gimme breds...

Comment

I guess he did not get Bruce memo about YMT.

McKenzie, for many reasons, should be on his way out. Old time politician dat in many ways. Wi nuh need fi him kind round ere any more. Good that the JLP could throw a black man into leadership position, but if this is the one, wi nuh need it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X