RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As the empty barrel try to dispute the facts ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least it wasn't Pre sold. Now the government have to be paying people to take it out of the ground. Not even a shilling we getting for it, thanks to Omar. In other word we took loan on our bauxite.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi juss glad say yuh sight up whey ah gwaan inna di matrix.

Comment

Lazie you understand we probably have other options ?our roads,schools ,health care , police force , transportation system is a financial strain.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Lazie you understand we probably have other options ?our roads,schools ,health care , police force , transportation system is a financial strain.

LOL .... X .... duh yuh ting dude.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Of course that's madness....it's a mortgage...I'm going to throw a completely different spin though on this....when we sell our environmental future - is it any different? Talking about hotel development (Lucea, Wesmoreland), cruise ship complexes (Falmouth, Portland?), harbour dredging, sewage disposal on our reefs - resulting in beach starvation and erosion (Negril). We have as a people to raise our consciousness on environmental matters and place more VALUE on maintaining the integrity of our natural resources. The non-renewable ones when they are gone they are gone and we have little to show for it....let's keep the others nuh?

Comment

this needs more than a one line answer so I will give it to you sometime later this week.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok boss.

Comment

Its a good thing the locals in Bolivia didnt laugh when one of the IMF requirements for them to lease rain water was met with an uprising.

Basically caused the capitulation of a government.BTW the rational was they were loosing money.

The IMF is a beast , it works hand in hand with multinationals to exploit third world nations.The BRICS nations is its biggest critic which incidentally happens to be the upcoming and coming economic powers .....coincidence.

If Shaw is negotiating with the IMF , then he should openly saw we are going back under there management , which to me already seems to be the case.Which would be a political & social KILLA !

Then again some a unnuh might be happy.
                  Last edited by Sir X; October 11, 2011, 06:50 AM.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Each case must be looked at separately and dispassionately depending on the circumstances. It should be remembered that in the 80's Seaga pre-sold Jamaican bauxite to Marc Rich the same Glencore essentially. The problem is JA is always bargaining from a position of weakness.

Comment

Completely agree!!!!!!!

Ah you dat rudi? Very insightful. LoL

Comment

Always aim to please. Not everyone sight-up my insight. LOL.

Comment

I've been trying to tell Sass that each govt has had pre-sale agreements. At the time they are entered into, it would have been the prudent thing to do.

So no need for unnecessary outbursts just because conditions may have changed earlier or later than you had envisaged.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is preselling our assets below world market price to balance budget a good idea, Mo?

Is that the kind of planning we need? short term and not for the long term. No wonder our debt is where it is.

Comment

These guys are jokers, X.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sass, you do not understand the complete picture. You do not have all the information! Why are you acting as you do?!!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X