RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a Young Prime Minister Reform Jamaica's Old Criminality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a Young Prime Minister Reform Jamaica's Old Criminality?

http://globalspin.blogs.time.com/201...#ixzz1aORhZFTK

But wait, look like dat breddah never hear say the Economist declare Golding as the most effective PM in decades?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      But wait, look like dat breddah never hear say the Economist declare Golding as the most effective PM in decades?
      He actually is imho.... even if inadvertently.

His gross stupidity & corruption has led to the lifting of SOME of the scales from the eyes of SOME of the people that the JLPNP Matrix as they typically operate cannot move the country forward.... accountability & performance are now part of an emerging paradigm in Jamaica's politix... big ting dat

Without idiot Bruce it may have taken anedda generation for this to occur... if at all

The fellow is to be congratulated and praises delivered onto Jah
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

“Portia is generally considered less tolerant of criminality,” says Rowe.
        does Time qualify as Letterhead?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Wow!

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          He actually is imho.... even if inadvertently.

His gross stupidity & corruption has led to the lifting of SOME of the scales from the eyes of SOME of the people that the JLPNP Matrix as they typically operate cannot move the country forward.... accountability & performance are now part of an emerging paradigm in Jamaica's politix... big ting dat

Without idiot Bruce it may have taken anedda generation for this to occur... if at all

The fellow is to be congratulated and praises delivered onto Jah
          I notice that your sidekick Mosiah hasn’t supported you as yet on this one. Damn, he must have failed to notice your post here!!

Comment

But see yah! Sidekick?!? Mi look like...anyway!

I could not disagree more with Don1. Look like him a walk under low-hanging objects a likkle too much! I was giving him some time to convalesce!

Does Don1 feel the 911 terrorists should be praised for increasing security in airline travel?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh my goodness.

She ah original gunnark!

Comment

why was that sentence inserted in that article?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...do you look like Robin? LOL ... Historian misinterpret your avatar...

you and the Don are on the same page... his first comment was that Brucie is the most effective PM " even if inadvertently"...

Sometimes it takes a catastrophe for sor something good to happen I think he was saying... so while we may or may not agree with the merits of his performance, there is something positive resulting from the perceived ineptitude... yes?
                  Peter R

Comment

yes! tenks!

Comment

I don't see those situations as analogous .... increased airline security measures are of themselves, a gross inconvenience... so from that perspective the terrorists did John Public a great disservice with their intentional act

Gelding in all his glorious, craven stupidity did not intend to cut crime or destroy Tivoli or resign or destroy the facade of JLP integrity when he started on his Dudus defense gambit..... but all those positive developments occurred...without him they would have not

Suh...Gelding tuh di Werl!!!

Best ting dat since slice bread

Comment

yes, i need to change my avatar fi true!

it's one thing to agree that Bruce is the most effective PM, even if inadvertently, but it is quite another to congratulate him for his inadvertent actions.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cause people dont like to face reality!

Truth is a monster though.

No matter what yuh do to it, it stands pristine.

Comment

don't understand. the truth is that Portia is less tolerant of criminality?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, the truth is she grew up rooted in it!

Comment

Working...
                              X