X ..on the political ground in Jamaica ..Sass ,Ben.Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X ..on the political ground in Jamaica ..Sass ,Ben.Lazie

1)JLP nuh ave nuttin seal up wid Holness...people a bawl say Shaw a idaitttt.Dem say up till now Shaw cant xplain im IMF deal/agreement/relationship that Jamaica has with the IMF.

2)Inflation & interest rates low ,unemployment sky high...labourite a say ,money did a run under the PNP more than now.

3)Portia really is a populous opposition that they relate to and if the majority of the population is poor,lower,middle to upper middle class.the JLP/HOLNESS ave im work fi duh

4)Dem say di same criminal deh inna Bruce cabinet whey inna Holnesss.Vaz,Robertson & Shaw.

It naah go easy.People need to let go of the perception that the JLP is doing a better job of handling the economy than the PNP....unemployment is SKY HIGH .People cant wait on the election to be called for the roads to be repaired to get a werk or as they say eat a food.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Thanks for the update...I know you always cut to chase and tell it like is....so whe yu really a sey??? Is only 'spinners' we have on d forum???

Comment

BIG TIME SPINNERS, 2 live a forgein and have not a clue but paper and TV streams ,and di one a Jamaica im dun show im bias from before im name Maudib on the forum.

Interest rate & inflation are low ask them about how to bring down the astronomical unemployment they have not a clue.Thats what the people are concerned about.

I would love for the JLP to get another term to 1st let the PNP come betta and 2nd let the JLP buss dem ass and do betta ,Jamaica cant have a capitulation of power to a nonchalant PNP(tek people fi granted).

Competition is healthy in our system, especially as it pertains to social development.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how is productive employment achieved ?

waving a wand or creating a business friendly environment ?

I am satisfied with the performance of the Golding administration, they are making all the correct decisions and implementing necessary changes.. despite the PNP 'nightmare' (election still a run 4 years later)

JLP is manifestly the superior govt.

2.1% Growth in consecutive quarters.. so far so good..

Comment

Election soon run , suh defend it.Wish you guys luck yuh gwine need it.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            1)JLP nuh ave nuttin seal up wid Holness...people a bawl say Shaw a idaitttt.Dem say up till now Shaw cant xplain im IMF deal/agreement/relationship that Jamaica has with the IMF.

2)Inflation & interest rates low ,unemployment sky high...labourite a say ,money did a run under the PNP more than now.

3)Portia really is a populous opposition that they relate to and if the majority of the population is poor,lower,middle to upper middle class.the JLP/HOLNESS ave im work fi duh

4)Dem say di same criminal deh inna Bruce cabinet whey inna Holnesss.Vaz,Robertson & Shaw.

It naah go easy.People need to let go of the perception that the JLP is doing a better job of handling the economy than the PNP....unemployment is SKY HIGH .People cant wait on the election to be called for the roads to be repaired to get a werk or as they say eat a food.

Didn't see anyone say anything was sealed. Who say Shaw a idiot ... the very idiots that want Portia to be PM? I'll take my cue from those that have no reason to be biased. The man has been explaining the hitch with the agreement for months ... but comrades walk far from facts .... yuh can bring the ass to the water ....

Do you dispute the fact that inflation and interest rates are low? If you've been following the FINSAC enquiry you'd understand the negative impact high interest rates has had on our economy. There is no dispute about high employment rate. The gov't needs to provide an environment for investors to come in and set up providing employment. Lower inflation, low interest rates, 40% reduction in crime ... looks like tghe environment is being provided. The work continues. I will disregard the last sentence because I don't think you're advocating the gov't just mekking money run.

As I said previously the work continues. Since 07, how many proposals has the PNP put forward? JEEP? Well it did cause ppl like Mosiah go streaking, only to find out there was no substance. They're now trying to put meat on the bone. Renegotiate the IMF agreement? Well when asked what part of the deal they would renegotiate, the Chairman said they'd have to wait until they get into office. Oh well .....

4) Dem say di same criminal deh inna Bruce cabinet whey inna Holnesss.Vaz,Robertson & Shaw.

A point of misinformation.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Where have I ever denied that employment is rampant? It is in most country that is affected by the Global recession but think of the alternative if we still had Air J, Sugar factory, No IMF agreement and 25% interest rate.

I would hate to think and to think that the PNP had Jamaica when the world was having record growth.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

employment is rampant?

Mission Accomplished!! Driv... Ducta...doan tap at all!! LOL
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

where is the joke????
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Like the Republican Party in the US, the JLP as the party closely aligned with the business elite is definitely the tribe most suited to creating a "business friendly environment" ... unfortunately an environment warped towards big business interests who support them.

Where the JLP has been at sea (like the PNP) is the pursuit of a balanced policy which also empowers other than the elite classes...again somewhat akin to their Republican associates.

Don1 continues to forecast continual failure by both tribes... one with muddled economics & Keystone Kops management...the other clueless on broad-based development strategies given their capture by the selfish & backward business elite/BMT Class System
                    No hopers both.

Progressive & Aggressive Social Contrak mi seh.... these tribes will amount to very little.... but unnu cyan continue di Beauty Contest betwixt dem
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Do we have an imf agreement? can u explain because Shaw cannot

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Do we have an imf agreement? can u explain because Shaw cannot
                        ... thats the problem ... too many of you arguing from a point of ignorance. Its time ppl stop relying on Mosiah, Don1 & Karl for info.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

X it doesn't matter what Shaws as he will be believed by the people who don't want. Go to the IMF, World Bank and it will tell you that Jamaica is trying to solve the Medium term problem. The government had no problem passing the last two test but IMF is worried about 3 and 4 years time and they want Jamaica to cut wages. The government is consulting with the union as they should, They have made agreement to sell CAP and is in negociation with the IMF. X you can't claim to be unbias and don't seek unbiased info.

X also the other major one is tax reform which is been consulted on. This is a major economic game changer and IMF is patient waiting on these things.
                          Last edited by Assasin; October 9, 2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

negotiating after doing all what the imf proposed , negotiating to get what ?So they have passed test , good explain the negotiations?

Comment

I will tell you this but please do some reading for yourself. They want to make sure Jamaica budget is on a sustainable medium term program. They don't want after 2012 when the agreement done, Shaw, Davis or whoever come just run with it and we are back in the same position. They want a sustainable budget and economic growth.

Comment

Working...
                              X