Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X ...in Jamaica Vacation :ST Thomas

I am here at the luxurious casa lagoona,http://www.casalagoona.com/
    Xcellent hotel ,fine service .pool and catering hall soon to be opened for weeddings ,parties etc

The only problem is the roads which should be repaired in this election , thanks to the much hated M.P Robertson.

Its cool and laid back ,like Jamaica use to be , ole corna rum bar and jerk ,fish etc on the side of the roads but restricted to the majour cities , yallahs and morant bay , this place is right in the middle of it.

Its the next big thing to be developed , if they can fix the roads .

Make it a trip.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I see the wireless is working... Enjoy it!
    Peter R

Comment

I specifically stayed away from kingston, I wanted to enjoy the ole time country vibe , i walked a mile into morant bay with school kids ,giggling ,laughing and giving trouble,everyone was so friendly,They called it the bay or town..lol.

Jokers called me the american and brown man , my uncle in kingston said i didnt loose my accent.It had a heavy down pour of rain the night before , i got up nervous ,it reminded me of the hurricane that almost hit NEW YORK, then I realised its nothing.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ohh yeah wireless too and cable .

Comment

They call it a "tropical thunder-shower"...
          Peter R

Comment

Thanks, after a few hours mi just call it rain a fall and breeze a blow .hehe

Comment

Enjoy, but keep an eye out for the women robbers
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

How it go? What's the MO?

Comment

Yes mdame

Comment

Hmmmm...looks like a good place X. Not the monstrosities like the last few resorts I have visited.

Price seems very good too.

Is it a villa-like establishment?

Would love to try it --the only disadvantage is the distance. Then you are going to say to let the arroplane drop me off a Kingstong. Don't like Kingstong.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You canvassing bredrin? If so, you should have carried that Gunner family member of yours with you. Or maybe he is focussing on the turf of his bronze queen back in Hanover (Hahnova).
                      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Family run hotel-villa the distance is the advantage not too much tourist...not too far from kgn took me 45 min.nuff rumbar really laaaaid back..exile would love it except no female club entertainment..lol...nuff friendly talking you dont feel threatened..

Comment

St Thomas was where I used to go back in the day.....had sm of the best times there...mostly with family and friends...private beach..bbq..snorkelling....ah well....quick easy run from KIN....the original pan chicken..no mek nobady tell yu Red Hills Rd...

Comment

Yuh gwaan!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Welcome to the East. You see we live easy and relax. Enjoy yourself.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X