No announcement yet.

Jamaica, IMF in a dance of delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you just been you let me leave it at that. After lunch you might come back calmer -
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

so who nuh calm?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        not so easy, Lazie. Face the facts! the agreements were there long before things "drastically changed." the fact is they were not considered when the IMF deal was being negotiated. right or wrong?
        Mosiah .... for poltical reasons you people insist on walking far from the facts. When yuh decide to be realistic we can have a discussion. Its as if you people have been living under a rock all these years. As mi say .. this wicked uncaring gov't need fi free up the funds.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

more than pathetic. mi dun wid dis.

when Bruce getting the hell out of here?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The IMF, in its handling of Jamaica, now comes across as less the world's financial policeman and more the patient adviser.
            Give tanks to Dr Trevor Alleyne for handling his Jamaica portfolio with such aplomb on Babylon's behalf but also looking out for Jamaica's interest as IMF Chief Negotiator

A real credit to his race

Floreat Collegium, Fervet Opus In Campis
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Hey .... don't take my word for it. Simply step back and look at the sequence of events. There was no problem with the IMF tests all along and as soon as they gave in to the public sector .... there is a hitch.

""You cannot be growing wages faster than you are growing GDP," said Leon.

Nuff said!
              Undoubtedly the Termite Effect

Shucks!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X