So what now for Her Majesty's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well obviously he takes himself very serious
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

no sah. tell mi nuh. i assume is not good news since wi nuh see Lazie a jump up and dung inna him ********** ridah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Seems Man A Yard has not been so honest with us after all, an IMF official based here told TVJ/RJR yesterday that we have failed some tests, unlike what we have been made to believe from Shaw
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

mi dun tell unnu arready - mi nuh rate One Turd! is one ting to not understand economics, but yuh si di liad ting...!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            Seems Man A Yard has not been so honest with us after all, an IMF official based here told TVJ/RJR yesterday that we have failed some tests, unlike what we have been made to believe from Shaw

He did? I just read the article and the man said nothing about failing tests.

"Dr. Leon says the IMF is still talking with the government to see how the country will meet critical targets like debt reduction, public sector wages, pension and tax reforms among other issues."

Is this different from what Shaw said on the issue?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Twist it any ways you want Lazie, or they are not meeting the deadlines, how that sound?
                Che Guevara.

Comment

better. They are not meeting the deadline, not for the test but the IMF is looking for long term improvemnt to the budget. They want less government money on income, they want the bauxite companies sell off and they want tax reform. Tax reform is suppose to complete by this year. The unions and the government have to come up with something and they have 2 buyers for the bauxite company that has to go through the rounds. IMF is trying there best to work with the program and I hope it will be done sooner than later. It is no secret. Check the IMF and Worldbank for yourself nuh listen to Shaw.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Check the IMF and Worldbank for yourself nuh listen to Shaw.
                    Omar! Yuh 'ear dis?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

..or he's under-endowed?

Comment

That is included in the therapy too...
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

An election win!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X