So what now for Her Majesty's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what now for Her Majesty's

Poppyshow Party? For months dem say Bruce should go .... now that Bruce resign some wha know why him resigning ... how it gonna affect the standing with the multilaterals? Mi hear Clyde Williams say its a game changer .... if thats the case ... can we hear these clowns put forward something of substance on the issues?

Oh yeah dem gonna renegotiate the IMF agreement ... yeah ... but when asked what dem gonna renegotiate Wrong Jungle say dem affi wait until dem get into office. Vaz was right ... they're a set of Poppyshows.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mi hear Clyde Williams say its a game changer ... in what way? or is it just empty rhetoric and him nuh know how...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      Mi hear Clyde Williams say its a game changer ... in what way? or is it just empty rhetoric and him nuh know how...
      he was saying.. Holness' appointment is a game changer and what the PNP would have to do in terms of a SWOT analysis to defeat Holness. Sound like him know wah him a say but I can bet any money him present that to Portia she gonna be like deer in front of headlights.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ok ... btw clyde did guh good school tuh .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ah suh ?

Comment

yeah man (up to 4th form i believe)... him all did play sunlight cup and colts cricket AND football.

Comment

I find it very interesting how you continuously try to disparage the PNP with the name calling and characterization while trying to justify every single thing the JLP does and still expect to be taken seriously and to be viewed as a neutral.
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                I find it very interesting how you continuously try to disparage the PNP with the name calling and characterization while trying to justify every single thing the JLP does and still expect to be taken seriously and to be viewed as a neutral.
                Oh ... suh its okay when unuh dweet .... but is a problem when the shoe is on the other foot? If yuh live inna glasshouse ...

In all the years you've 'known' me ... you still think I care what ppl think of me? Again .... my back broad.

Seeing how one entity did mismanged for 18 years when there was no economic turmoil and seeing how the current gov't is managing the ship in stormy waters ..... you should see that I'm being kind to the Poppyshow Party.

If yuh confused ... read the IMF report to the World Bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  yeah man (up to 4th form i believe)... him all did play sunlight cup and colts cricket AND football.
                  lol
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No Lazie no need to get defensive (I could have said get you g-string knotted but I am taking therapy for that) all i am saying is why do you persists and without empirical evidence i would say you are the major offender when it comes to the political mud slinging here.

I am not attacking you my friend, just making an observation but almost every time you talk about the PNP you have to include some low blow as if your name calling will make them any less attractive to the Jamaican voters.

If I was lettered and knew anything about psychology I might even be tempted to go a bit further and say you feel threatened by the possibility of the PNP returning as the government at the next poll
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                      No Lazie no need to get defensive (I could have said get you g-string knotted but I am taking therapy for that) all i am saying is why do you persists and without empirical evidence i would say you are the major offender when it comes to the political mud slinging here.

I am not attacking you my friend, just making an observation but almost every time you talk about the PNP you have to include some low blow as if your name calling will make them any less attractive to the Jamaican voters.

If I was lettered and knew anything about psychology I might even be tempted to go a bit further and say you feel threatened by the possibility of the PNP returning as the government at the next poll
                      Defensive? Check mi name! When you and yuh fellow comrades dissing the gov't ministers ... mi nuh hear yuh coming with no defense?

"without empirical evidence " Sickko please .... since when unuh pay attention to evidence? This must be an attempt at comedy. How many times Sass, Maudib and myself present data? Of course unuh nuh aware ... such posts don't get nuh attention.

If y'all want to returing that incompetent bunch (kind words) to office ... no big deal.

Comment

Thanks for proving my point
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

so who did eva tek Lazie serious? Sickko...please!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            If yuh confused ... read the IMF report to the World Bank.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You heard the latest from the IMF?
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X