Tell me - have you seen her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me - have you seen her

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

the first thing that came to my mind was the first stanza of "the Battle Hymn of The Republic"!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      the first thing that came to my mind was the first stanza of "the Battle Hymn of The Republic"!
      Is it The Lord who's coming?
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

he had to ... that is his creation!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I was more thinking "Hallelujah"

Your faith was strong but you needed proof
          You saw her bathing on the roof
          Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you
          She tied you to a kitchen chair
          She broke your throne, and she cut your hair
          And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

ovathrown.. tip ovah !

Comment

She"wants a man with a slow hand" She "wants a lover with an easy touch", She "wants a man who will spend some time, not come and go in a heated rush"
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X