RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Holness is caught between a rock and a hard place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not many black men do all those things.

Comment

Yuh nuh. There has always been more than enough things about Seaga for his opponents to criticize, why bother looking for other things which cannot be justified.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
        but common sense DONT tell u that in a country like USA or JAMAICA

YOU CANT say things that sound racist(like calling a black man BLACK SCANDAL BAG)

ANSA MI yes or no????

also ansa mi OBAMA black monkey question

n stop guh roun mi
        Attached Files

Comment

Then lazie i make no apologies in saying you and anyone thay thinks like you are a fool!..bias to one side? Where is your bias for the nation.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Then lazie i make no apologies in saying you and anyone thay thinks like you are a fool!..bias to one side? Where is your bias for the nation.
            When y'all was jumping up bout logon to progress .... why unuh never think bout the nation then? Learn this ... Jamaica have 2 political parties .... PNP and JLP.

Check the data and tell which run the nation's business better. If yuh really biased fi the nation it is clear what is necessary ... pity not everybody bold enough to call a spade a spade.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              I DON'T AGREE HE WAS A RACIST

but.....

JUST THAT A BIG SECTION OF THE POPULATION THOUGHT THAT ABOUT HIM(all the stuff I said above)

Comment

Why do you think the people have that impression of Seaga?

Comment

I said some people

and in order to get into power "some people" add up

Comment

You are a joke , those days have long past my childish way of thinking post 1st form , if you or anyone like you cant see the destruction of such divisive behaviour post HIGH SCHOOL, then I have no mercy or pity in labelling you a FOOL !

You are a fool !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are a joke , those days have long past my childish way of thinking post 1st form , if you or anyone like you cant see the destruction of such divisive behaviour post HIGH SCHOOL, then I have no mercy or pity in labelling you a FOOL !

You are a fool !
                      .... oh suh as of Sept 7th 2007 unuh grow up? Good. Doesn't change the fact who manage the nation's business significantly better. The FOOLS are the ones that contribute to us being in this predicament ..... bout yuh grow up. Until yuh can stand up to yuh fren dem when dem a condone fockery, yuh nuh qualified fi call nobody fool.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The perception that the nations business is being handled better is just that , Any government in power needs at least two terms to see a reduction in the unemployment rate.

You defending incompetence on the pretense of waiting for letter head facts , is that of a fool, your pronouncements of being bias while noble becuase of its honest declaration ,doesnt excuse one from being and acting the fool.

Jamaicas predicament is no different than most of the world , low interest rates and high unemployment , but the question that remains to be asked and seen is are we competitive on a global scale.

Shaw bringing down the interest rates is nothing special , bringing down unemployment by this government would be an achievement worth 3 terms.

A learned man would argue the PNP doesnt have a viable opposition worthy of running the nation, at this moment the JLP is the better alternative so I am voting for it.

A fool would argue regardless of/ if the PNP had a more attractive option of running the nation , I am voting JLP because I am bias .

A FOOL !

Comment

The perception that the nations business is being handled better is just that , Any government in power needs at least two terms to see a reduction in the unemployment rate.

You defending incompetence on the pretense of waiting for letter head facts , is that of a fool, your pronouncements of being bias while noble becuase of its honest declaration ,doesnt excuse one from being and acting the fool.

Jamaicas predicament is no different than most of the world , low interest rates and high unemployment , but the question that remains to be asked and seen is are we competitive on a global scale.

Shaw bringing down the interest rates is nothing special , bringing down unemployment by this government would be an achievement worth 3 terms.

A learned man would argue the PNP doesnt have a viable opposition worthy of running the nation, at this moment the JLP is the better alternative so I am voting for it.

A fool would argue regardless of/ if the PNP had a more attractive option of running the nation , I am voting JLP because I am bias .

A FOOL !
                          Democracy without education is useless. Get uptodate with the facts and stop talking foolishness. Why is it, various entities outside of Jamaica can see the effects but you insist on being an ostrich?

I'm like Alex Ferguson, if yuh caan duh the basics ... guh play wid the reserves. Mi see Sass a try wid yuh the other day ... mi nuh have time fi waste. When yuh get up to speed ... come talk.

Comment

Boss you are a FOOL !

Comment

That nuh have nutten to do with people hating Seaga. People felt that way long before that comment was mentioned.

Comment

well it did not help and it was "worked"!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                                X