RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Holness is caught between a rock and a hard place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Holness is caught between a rock and a hard place.

If he works hard and is effective, he will be hated as we've seen with Seaga and Golding.

If he is ineffective and turn out to be a failure .... he will be loved by the masses. Which route will you choose Andrew?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

How about....if he works hard and is effective but also chooses to support and protect criminal elements for political gains, then....

For the first time in nearly 40 years the JLP leader will not be representing the mother of all garrisons! That is cause for celebration don't you think?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

.. still walking far from the facts are we? I guess unuh refuse to admit y'all were WRONG.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Still in denial I see.

Hopefully Holness will prove your theory wrong by not only being effective but also show that to be JLP leader one does not have to drink beer with gunmen and send people to DC to defend chain saw and alligator terrorists,
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          Still in denial I see.

Hopefully Holness will prove your theory wrong by not only being effective but also show that to be JLP leader one does not have to drink beer with gunmen and send people to DC to defend chain saw and alligator terrorists,
          I guess becasuse everybody else is doing it eventually others will start the careless talk. Pity people no longer use facts to support their argument.

Comment

not true Lazie. He has to be an effective communicator. People know the world is a hard place right now. He needs to use himself as an example. So many people come on here and talk about the bad youth role models. He is from the dancehall era, use this an motive them to work hard and achieve good things.

The JLP has been really spotty in communication and and Tufton can change this by communicating orally and writing articles, I would suggest they stay away from their own talk show as Bruce did.

I wish him well, I always advocate youths stepping up. What will his wife do now? She has her own firm, will she continue or just take up first lady duties?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              Still in denial I see.

LOL
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                not true Lazie. He has to be an effective communicator. People know the world is a hard place right now. He needs to use himself as an example. So many people come on here and talk about the bad youth role models. He is from the dancehall era, use this an motive them to work hard and achieve good things.

The JLP has been really spotty in communication and and Tufton can change this by communicating orally and writing articles, I would suggest they stay away from their own talk show as Bruce did.

I wish him well, I always advocate youths stepping up. What will his wife do now? She has her own firm, will she continue or just take up first lady duties?

I'm talking effective as PM. Seaga was effective and he is hated. According to the Economist .... Bruce was the most effective PM in decades, yet poppyshows like Portia, PJ and Manley is idolized.

Comment

aaaahh bwoy life hard eeeh??

Crocs, Chain Saws and Carousing wid Criminals nah run di Cut nuh more

Oh for the Good Old Days...
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    I'm talking effective as PM. Seaga was effective and he is hated. According to the Economist .... Bruce was the most effective PM in decades, yet poppyshows like Portia, PJ and Manley is idolized.

he called PJ black scandal bag(i hear mutty Perkins saying something like that)

WHAT U EXPECT??? if that is true in a country like JAMAICA

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                      he called PJ black scandal bag(i hear mutty Perkins saying something like that)

WHAT U EXPECT??? if that is true in a country like JAMAICA
                      Stop majoring in minor nuh comrade. Seaga said alot of things doesn't change the fact he is the MOST effective PM since 1972.

Comment

Would it have been better if he called him a "blue scandal bag"?

Comment

You can't watch nuh face. He can do it, nuh watch the negitivity.

Andrew just need some guidance and to sorround himself with some good advisors. The next few months going to say a lot. He needs to make tax reform his own, get the ministers to perform and get some young candidates like himself on the slate and sell it.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Stop majoring in minor nuh comrade. Seaga said alot of things doesn't change the fact he is the MOST effective PM since 1972.
                            I am no "comrade"

the reality is that is sounds RACIST and Jamaica is a black dominated country, so even if he is(was) the MOST effective THAT killed him politically

suppose you had a good teacher but he keep calling you all sort a bad things and say you mother is the biggest £$%%

even thought he might be effective you are not gonna feel comfortable around that teacher, MOST people will go with second best(the PNP in this case)

THE JLP of the 90s mess up by not replacing SEAGA at the time

also what you think if BARRACK OBAMA opponent for the 2012 election called him BLACK MONKEY

be honest

Comment

And Mr. Holness will be embarking on a series of islandwide consultations.
                              He told Wednesday night's meeting in St. Ann that he will use the face-to-face meetings to share his vision and plans for Jamaica and to get feedback from the public.
                              He said focus will be on the youth.
                              “I have a vision for my country and I will be going around the island to have a conversation about that vision. I want to say to the young people, I want to hear your vision as well, I want to help you achieve your dream I want to help you achieve your aspirations,” Mr. Holness said.

Comment

Working...
                              X