"PNP Extends Congratulates To Minister Holness"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "PNP Extends Congratulates To Minister Holness"

Yes...that is a quote from PNP Jamaica...heaven help us...

LOL. Hey at least they spelled JEEP correctly. Oh and Bricky congratulates to you and your party on your new leader.

Comment

My party? Well as long as Portia leads the PNP I guess I will lean towards the JLP...still not gonna vote though...

p.s. how come "brown man time" have pure "black" wives?

Comment

LOL. Maybe the new Brown not the same as the ole Brown and with the JLP we are headed to a post complexion society like how the election of Obama ushered in a post racial society in America. Right now is the appropriate time to offer to sell me a bridge.

Comment

i think deportees should be allowed to vote.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Scandal yuh a try scandal di worl' boss...hi har don't even need a passport...hi har travel on my drivers licence

Comment

who bizniz bout yuh? is misself mi a talk bout!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Rudi, A Slight (But Major) Correction!

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                LOL. Hey at least they spelled JEEP correctly. Oh and Bricky congratulates to you and your party on your new leader.
                Correction, Rudi, OUR leader!

Surely you have realized, boss, that WE “at least” and “at last” now have something of a more promising future? Today, we have the promise of a young, seemingly creative leader (and yes, I’m aware that youth is not all, as people like Spencer and Paulwell, among others, have demonstrated!) who will, hopefully, bring a new vibrancy along with new ideas and a new impetus to the troubled Jamaican societal table.

In the case of the other party, what do you think that a leader of the old guard, from 1976, will have to offer us in this entirely new era?

For many of us (and this is definitely not directed at you, Rudi) our problem has been that we continually fail to think outside of the old Fourth World…. sorry, Third World, simplistic Caribbean box! Hopefully, a breath of fresh air will begin to cover the island’s socio-political and economic landscape soon.

Of course, all we can do is hope, but I am thankful that I have been given the opportunity to hope for a brighter, proud future!

Comment

Lean? Whoeeeee.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                    Lean? Whoeeeee.
                    dat lean til I'm touch groun...lol
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                      Correction, Rudi, OUR leader!

Surely you have realized, boss, that WE “at least” and “at last” now have something of a more promising future? Today, we have the promise of a young, seemingly creative leader (and yes, I’m aware that youth is not all, as people like Spencer and Paulwell, among others, have demonstrated!) who will, hopefully, bring a new vibrancy along with new ideas and a new impetus to the troubled Jamaican societal table.

In the case of the other party, what do you think that a leader of the old guard, from 1976, will have to offer us in this entirely new era?

For many of us (and this is definitely not directed at you, Rudi) our problem has been that we continually fail to think outside of the old Fourth World…. sorry, Third World, simplistic Caribbean box! Hopefully, a breath of fresh air will begin to cover the island’s socio-political and economic landscape soon.

Of course, all we can do is hope, but I am thankful that I have been given the opportunity to hope for a brighter, proud future!
                      this belief of yours being the case... you (and others) perhaps should have been
                      leading the charge for Gelding to step, yet the silence, or worse..active support of the wayward Gelding was deafening ...but at least now you appear to see the light

One hopes this doesn't reflect the making of virtue out of necessity

Couldn't be though...that would be unworthy

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        i think deportees should be allowed to vote.
                        ouch

As Buju seh an start live now himself ..Tings Change...

Yuh wretch yuh..

Comment

Me and Poortia can buss a new dance...me doing the "Lean & Touch Groun" while she a dutty wine pon har headtop...

Comment

Easy Historian just a little fun I was having with the Bricked one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              Me and Poortia can buss a new dance...me doing the "Lean & Touch Groun" while she a dutty wine pon har headtop...
                              yeah unnu cyan duh di Gangsta Lean... is like unnu ave dat inna common..LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X