Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does warmington's endorsement

help or hurt his holness?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Somebody would really endorse Warmonger
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Man seh him have 149 delegates votes for Holness...to me it look like the race over, no mek sense Tufton or the others even bother

Not necessarily because of warmington's endorsement but based on what I have been hearing on he news and reading seems like every one and their uncles are endorsing Holness
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

yeah it may show some unity in the party when you have Chang, Warmington, and Samuda a endorse you.

The PNP have a gathering storm on them hand, all who did a wish fi a dirty race better hold their horses.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X