Detective Fingers Diddy & Suge Knight In Murders Of 2Pac & N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detective Fingers Diddy & Suge Knight In Murders Of 2Pac & N

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/Q1OthJyAfk9fMLEzBgryvn9qfZNs1Pl9ds1PEPAi6YRniOAcEA 9fQDdFF1k8jr2dOKp6EqgcKLfmrsCwYLCM5vljCO*MmbMc/100311musicdiddysugetupacbiggiemurder.jpg[/IMG]

The mystery surrounding the unsolved murders of rap legends Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. has taken yet another turn.

According to the L.A. Weekly, Both Diddy and Suge Knight been implicated in the murders of the two star rappers.

An informant, a crip by the name of Duane "Keffe D" Keith Davis, has confessed that Diddy ordered him to murder Suge Knight and Tupac Shakur for $1 million dollars. Knight survived the November 1996 shooting with a bullet graze to the head, while Tupac was critically wounded and would die a week later. Keffe D, a known crip is also the cousin of Orlando "Baby Lane" Anderson, the crip who got mobbed by Tupac, Suge and other Death Row Records affiliates at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on that September 7 night.

At the time of the murder, Suge, Tupac, Biggie and Diddy were embroiled in a bitter battle between their labels, Death Row Records and Bad Boy.

In a taped confession given to the L.A. Weekly, Keffe D says, "[Combs] took me downstairs and he's like, 'Man, I want to get rid of them dudes.' ... I was like, 'We'll wipe their ass out, quick. It's nothing.' ... We wanted a million."

This is all coming to light because of an explosive new book written by former LAPD Police Detective Greg Kading titled Murder Rap.

In the book Kading claims the LAPD is withholding vital information that could break the case wide open.

"For the LAPD this is going to be kind of a bittersweet thing," Kading says. "Because we're going to clear up that public misconception that the LAPD was involved in the murders or that it was involved in a cover up, which I know wasn't the case. But at the same time they need to hold themselves accountable for the negligence and incompetence which precluded us from solving the cases."

In addition to obtaining the confession from Keffe D, Kading was also able to get a witness to come forward in the murder of Notorious B.I.G.

"Theresa Swann," confessed that Suge Knight paid his Mob Piru affiliated friend Wardell "Poochie" Fouse to kill Biggie Smalls in Los Angeles six months after Tupac died.

In the book Kading reveals reveals "that LAPD has been sitting on extensive tapes and documents containing confessions from key players behind the alleged assassinations of Shakur and Smalls (Wallace). LAPD higher-ups pulled Kading off the double investigation right when he was poised to drive it home, he says. Then they shut it down completely."

Diddy told the L.A. Weekly by email that "This story is pure fiction and completely ridiculous." Suge Knight couldn't be reached.

Do you believe Kading's story?

source http://www.caribbeanfevercommunity.c...rs-of-2pac-not

Yes I believe the story. Diddy is a punk anyway. I always thought he was.

Comment

not new .. this has been rumored. No reason to believe it is true.

Comment

We are so willing to believe what we think is the truth. This would have to be corroborated before mi give it any credibility.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
        X