My microwave is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exile View Post
    First thing - throw out the old one - you can take the glass circular plate if there is one. If you are into mechanics you can also take the motor out that spins the plate - may come in handy. Cut the power cord off or if you are good with scredrivers or hexnuts remove the back and salvage the cord (without cutting). Save all the screws ina little Jerk seasoning bottle (Walkerswood) ater you remove or use the jerk seasoning of course. You can also save the metal parts for the next scrap iron man passing....or take the door off and use it as a pot for planting vegetables or as filing cabinet for new sport stories...hot of the press...

Dont wory about effects of microwave...Digicel and Lime already has your brain fried and all those cell towers, wireless internet, etc.

If you see someone with a 3rd eye...run...cold be a demon..or get rid of all your US dollars...

Go and BUY a new Microwave...newer ones are safer (avoid the Chinese language ones) - warm food is good...can also cook veggies, rice and peas, eggs, name it, warm patties (take some skill), make tea, boil water - faser than anything we hv in the kitchen...

As for the toaster - toast is overated a dn a waste of time, effort and energy. Give it to a nice old lady down the road...although with JPS you may hv to subsidize her light bill...can be used to electrocute someone in a bath...well according to movies...

The girlfriend 3 yrs ago - is she still around?? If she is - well she is obviously a home-maker and had intentions or just plain sorry for you...if she isn't count your lucky stars...she ws probably waiting for you to go in the bath....
    lol
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

"Multi-talented, multi-faceted..." - a no me seh so!
      I don't deal with the darkside....just light mi deal wit....

Comment

schiz...how you spell da big wud deh again? LOL!
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

shizzle-my-nizzle?

Comment

Too much late night TV....

Comment

hmmmmm....
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X