My microwave is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My microwave is broken

and I am not sure I want to fix it or even replace it...

That technology always scared the bejesus out of me and I think in the next two generations or so, people will start been born with a third eye or tail or some thing like that

A girl friend had bought me a toaster oven for Christmas three years or so ago and it is still in the box it came in...I just hope it works.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Michaelwaves have been around for at least 50 years. They are perfectly safe, I guarantee you!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

First thing - throw out the old one - you can take the glass circular plate if there is one. If you are into mechanics you can also take the motor out that spins the plate - may come in handy. Cut the power cord off or if you are good with scredrivers or hexnuts remove the back and salvage the cord (without cutting). Save all the screws ina little Jerk seasoning bottle (Walkerswood) ater you remove or use the jerk seasoning of course. You can also save the metal parts for the next scrap iron man passing....or take the door off and use it as a pot for planting vegetables or as filing cabinet for new sport stories...hot of the press...

Dont wory about effects of microwave...Digicel and Lime already has your brain fried and all those cell towers, wireless internet, etc.

If you see someone with a 3rd eye...run...cold be a demon..or get rid of all your US dollars...

Go and BUY a new Microwave...newer ones are safer (avoid the Chinese language ones) - warm food is good...can also cook veggies, rice and peas, eggs, name it, warm patties (take some skill), make tea, boil water - faser than anything we hv in the kitchen...

As for the toaster - toast is overated a dn a waste of time, effort and energy. Give it to a nice old lady down the road...although with JPS you may hv to subsidize her light bill...can be used to electrocute someone in a bath...well according to movies...

The girlfriend 3 yrs ago - is she still around?? If she is - well she is obviously a home-maker and had intentions or just plain sorry for you...if she isn't count your lucky stars...she ws probably waiting for you to go in the bath....

Comment

Can we trust a microwave-damaged brain to tell us this?

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
          First thing - throw out the old one - you can take the glass circular plate if there is one. If you are into mechanics you can also take the motor out that spins the plate - may come in handy. Cut the power cord off or if you are good with scredrivers or hexnuts remove the back and salvage the cord (without cutting). Save all the screws ina little Jerk seasoning bottle (Walkerswood) ater you remove or use the jerk seasoning of course. You can also save the metal parts for the next scrap iron man passing....or take the door off and use it as a pot for planting vegetables or as filing cabinet for new sport stories...hot of the press...

Dont wory about effects of microwave...Digicel and Lime already has your brain fried and all those cell towers, wireless internet, etc.

If you see someone with a 3rd eye...run...cold be a demon..or get rid of all your US dollars...

Go and BUY a new Microwave...newer ones are safer (avoid the Chinese language ones) - warm food is good...can also cook veggies, rice and peas, eggs, name it, warm patties (take some skill), make tea, boil water - faser than anything we hv in the kitchen...

As for the toaster - toast is overated a dn a waste of time, effort and energy. Give it to a nice old lady down the road...although with JPS you may hv to subsidize her light bill...can be used to electrocute someone in a bath...well according to movies...

The girlfriend 3 yrs ago - is she still around?? If she is - well she is obviously a home-maker and had intentions or just plain sorry for you...if she isn't count your lucky stars...she ws probably waiting for you to go in the bath....

You made my day.
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

i was told when you take the food out of the microwave let it sit for about 30 seconds before eating.

Now if is Ackee and salfish mi can't gurantee that.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Come on Sass - 30 seconds ain't long
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

You need to start your own help column right here...I hope Mosiah and Karl will allow you to set up shop

Thanks for the advise boss
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko - buy yourself a Nuwave oven

http://www.mynuwaveoven.com/
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Good one Exile.....I can't beat that one.....lol
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Awww.....I re-read and wondered - who wrote that??? lol.

Comment

Not a bad idea at all....

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                          Awww.....I re-read and wondered - who wrote that??? lol.

is your odda half
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Exile - I sent you a pvt. message.
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Hmmmm the dark half, that explains some of your other posts..LOL!
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X