No announcement yet.

Vibes Kartel charged for murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's right. I hope this is not jst a case of harassment of Kartel, I futher hope he has some extraditable offense and could get extradited to the US for a fair trial, especially in the Southern District circuit of New York. That would wipe a smile off his face. Right now I am sure he and the Finson's are giving the system the middle finger.

Comment

Certain of Kartel's friends, who are his friends from even before he became someone in dancehall, are just plain criminals. From small crime like stealing dubplate money from people overseas to all out war with other groups.

Kartel doesn't even stay at the house where they are finding burnt bodies and evidence. He stays up in the Norbrook house trying to get brown like his neighbours, while most of the criminals hang out by the Havendale property.

Comment

lol woiee !

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
          Bricktop...prepare yu defense....for Dancehall....Historian spell-checking his treatise.
          Dat too busy ah deal did "Chris" sentencing...an mebbe fi I'm own tuh

Cyaan even tek one message
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X