Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly!

Comment

My point is, neither party is overflowing with female candidates, as it is not in the GENERAL female nature to do the things to escalate in our politics. Those tht are there are they by and large, the kind of people we want in there? Most women are too sensitive and sensible to go into that mix up and blender.

It is actually an indictment on Portia and Babsy, if you look deeply.

Why you not in politics for argument sake?

Again I say, this is not to discussion to be having as it is low priority. Better discussion is about the things that deter decent men and women in the fuss place.

Comment

Defensive??? Steeeupps.

I am so disappointed in BOTH sides, that I am only defensive towards progress now. PNP is an ubsolutely unprepentant disaster. JLP is not much better. Both are far from the quality we urgently need, but I feel that PNP getting back in so fast will send them the wrong signal. They will feel entitled to go back to the same malaise we had before.

JLP needs a kick up their azz too. if they did what they had to do, there would be no question of PNP feeling so entitled. Holness MAY be a breath of fresh air. Let's see. Jury still out.

Life is too short. Mi stop powder. Perform or...NEXT! No recycling neidah.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          EXACTLY,

Seaga wanted her as his successor too!
          That's sufficient grounds for disqualification... endorsement by the DayWalking Vampiya... 2 death dealing birds of a fedda

Portia fi step afta dat kiss of death
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Defensive??? Steeeupps.

I am so disappointed in BOTH sides, that I am only defensive towards progress now. PNP is an ubsolutely unprepentant disaster. JLP is not much better. Both are far from the quality we urgently need, but I feel that PNP getting back in so fast will send them the wrong signal. They will feel entitled to go back to the same malaise we had before.

JLP needs a kick up their azz too. if they did what they had to do, there would be no question of PNP feeling so entitled. Holness MAY be a breath of fresh air. Let's see. Jury still out.

Life is too short. Mi stop powder. Perform or...NEXT! No recycling neidah.
            true dat fi reel
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
            X