No announcement yet.

Dragon Fruit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stock up on the $4 tin of Ackee and Bully Beef when I visit Toronto. You get evrything in its natural state there....all East Indian mango.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hogshyte

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma - do you get naseberry and sweetsop in the BVI? I can't recall seeing any when I visited Tortola.

Got sweetsop though in the US VI.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

yes. they call sweetsop "sugar apple" and i see it all the time. no naseberries though although dem have guinep fi stone dog!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...there is an opportunity (in Atlanta) waiting for someone with supply- chain management skills.

Dekalb Farmers' Market and several other similar type outlets, could use quality produce from Jamaica.

The good varieties of sugar-cane, mangoes...in fact all fruits an vegetables suppiled could make an excellent opportunity......
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL - I was told that there is a part of Florida that have lots of naseberry to stone dog.
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Should have excluded you....

Comment

...would not be surprised MdmeX.

I love Florida for the tropical things it offers.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Unnu have dawg????

Comment

Nostrand have everything and more..all live crab...

Comment

Still, Kensington Market, or better yet the "Ontario Food Terminal " (if you have a retailer's pass) have every striking thing for sale...year round.

http://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2007...food_terminal/
                        Peter R

Comment

Yu mean Diego Martin Farmer's Market??

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                            Nostrand have everything and more..all live crab...
                            Nostrand Ave. as in Brooklyn? I've never seen sweetsop or naseberry there You can keep the crab - dead or alive
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

dem have some dawg .. dem call dem island dog .... dem can trace den ancestry straight back to columbus i'm sure!

and yes some a dem deserve stoning!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X