No announcement yet.

What did Books do for You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mi read from 2 Boss...almost run out a books...

Comment

only ah say you in the general sense. self statrted at that age. would sit in the gleaner and resd (show you how small I was).

Tell you what I figured out phantom , Prince valiant, Mandrake (because now and then the gleaner would put out a special on how they began and so forth).

One guy that eluded me was Garth, so I decided to google him and wow!(that's all I could say)

Comment

De brainwashing was all over...now de yute dem have Sponge Bob, Sitcoms that 'preach' all kinda lifestyle and behaviour....
        YEs...Phantom - "the ghost who walks and cannot die"....fool-fool black people..
        Mandrake - "..gestures hypnotically"...Lothar - muscleman, the idiot servant....
        Garth - haffi go Google to...

Comment

aaah talk about devices and mechnisms. This is why I speak on things at times, it seems as if I'm speaking in riddles (due to the depth of the rabbit hole)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM8OtewYVoI cho

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            LOl....yu lie...it goes like this:

This is Nola.
            This mother.
            This is father.
            This is baby Bob.
            Here are Nola and Mother and Father.
            Baby Bob is here too...
            Nola goes to school.
            Father goes to work.
            Mother stays at home. She can not go.
            She has to stay at home with baby Bob.....

(all with pics....all my memory permits at this time....early stereotyping...)

Gi we some Brer Anancy story
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

You do realise that the Kindle e-ink technology is somewhat different though, correct?
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
              X