The more I think about it I don't see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I think about it I don't see

Andrew Holness as the choice. I'm leaning more to a Dr. Tufton or an Audley Shaw.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lazie, BRUCE SAID NEW YOUNG BLOOD..PLEASE DO NOT

Encourage Audley Shaw....let's Stop Recyclying Our Politicians !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
      Encourage Audley Shaw....let's Stop Recyclying Our Politicians !!!
      Well ... for one Shaw is younger than Portia. My initial thought was a NO to Shaw. But then thinking back to what he would say as an opposition spokesperson and seeing that what he preached he stuck to it as MOF.

The fact that the previous BOJ Gov was an obstacle to the JDX, causing a delay in the IMF agreement and Shaw simply kicked him out. Show me how decisive he is.

The Ecomonist referred to what happened in the economy the other day .... credit have to go to Shaw for that.

The only thing for me is if he'd be able to be MOF and PM at the same time.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree with you Lazie. I took a quick lok at their Bios and I think Tufton stands out more than Holness.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
          I agree with you Lazie. I took a quick lok at their Bios and I think Tufton stands out more than Holness.
          "I agree with you Lazie" really ??!!!!

Anyway .... the way Holness handled the standoff with the JTA gives me the impression he isn't firm enough. He seems to want everybody to like him and as we've seen in Jamaica leaders that are effective are disliked in Jamaica.

Comment

Shaw have foot inna mouth diease like Portia.

Tufton mi say.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Shaw have foot inna mouth diease like Portia.

Tufton mi say.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

holnesses biggest setback could be that he is said to be a seaga protege .... but then, so is portia.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  holnesses biggest setback could be that he is said to be a seaga protege .... but then, so is portia.
                  Why would that be a setback? Oh ... yeah .... we despise effect leaders.

Comment

it would be a setback both WITHIN and without the party .... same reason seaga couldn't win an election after 1989 ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Why would that be a setback? Oh ... yeah .... we despise effect leaders.
                      That should be effete

Google it
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        That should be effete

Google it

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

still thinking?////

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              still thinking?////
                              LOL ... can work wid it ...

Comment

Working...
                              X