A suh dem head tuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A suh dem head tuff?

"Questions about the role I played in the Coke/Manatt matter have remained a source of concern in the minds of many people. It was never about Coke’s guilt or innocence.
    It was about a breach of our Constitution and had it been a person other than Coke it perhaps would never have become the cause célèbre that it turned out to be. We have since amended the Interception of Communications Act to permit in the future, the action that was taken in Coke’s case but which, at that time, was in violation of our Constitution."

The fact that the PM still have to be explaining this to the masses is a clear indication that they're not too bright. That explain why we have a Portia waiting to be PM in waiting.

Thank yuh Bruce, yuh pulled us back from the brink.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Continue playing the fool. You can say all you want but every corner on this globe has it that Bruce Golding backed a confessed narco criminal.

Next you will be telling me that Bruce resigned because he wants to concentrate on the law suit against ABC. Never seen such a gullible set.

Now Bruce and your party may be gloating; thinking that they are now one up on the chess board. I keep telling you guys that you cannot begin to imagine the power you are up against. Keep watching the movie and trust me; now is not the time to get up to go use the bathroom (the prestige is coming).

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Continue playing the fool. You can say all you want but every corner on this globe has it that Bruce Golding backed a confessed narco criminal.

Next you will be telling me that Bruce resigned because he wants to concentrate on the law suit against ABC. Never seen such a gullible set.

Now Bruce and your party may be gloating; thinking that they are now one up on the chess board. I keep telling you guys that you cannot begin to imagine the power you are up against. Keep watching the movie and trust me; now is not the time to get up to go use the bathroom (the prestige is coming).
      People who support Portia for PM not supposed to use the word fool hold a seat Jawge.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ofcourse I'm holding a seat (you missed that part). I'm fool okay but if I can see right through that youth smoke screen, imagine others. Do you really think anyone with their head screwed on is going to buy that "youth argument"? He will be a puppet with the same crooks in the shadows.

You guys will be exposed and embarrased mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Ofcourse I'm holding a seat (you missed that part). I'm fool okay but if I can see right through that youth smoke screen, imagine others. Do you really think anyone with their head screwed on is going to buy that "youth argument"? He will be a puppet with the same crooks in the shadows.

You guys will be exposed and embarrased mark my words.
          If he had said the opposite you jokers would still have an issue with it.

Comment

Working...
          X