No announcement yet.

Rudi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remind mi.. is who did shut down downtown again ?

Who did haffi call to quell the people ?

your memory short (and selective).. but yuh only fooling yuhself..

Comment

remind mi.. is who did shut down downtown again ?

dudus on zeeks behalf, get it straight is only one man can lock downtown, every body else can only lock piece a it , pick a cardinal point.

Comment

Heh,heh mek dem gwan big man. I pray only for progress not for party.

Comment

well for another thing clinton's decorum and comportment is nothing like portia's.

they are both women! that is where the similarity ends. somebody put up the "dis gal" video and find a similar one for hilary clinton.

the centaur is too easily distracted ...i guess that is why he is "formerly the sagest of all centaurs"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

so progress is when one man lack down piece??
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How you get that?

Comment

Well criminality nuh matter if a half or the whole a downtown lock down. The fact that it lock down says a whole lot.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X