• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudi

What did Zeeks go a jail for again?

Is only Tivoli alone have torture?????

Let me hear your defense.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Sass take my advice: pack you bags and walk away from this one. It will destroy you. Trust me. Leave that to the likes of Lazie, Ben and Bricky.

I have a better one. What do you think would happaen if a ranking GOP cgressman called Hillary Clinton a "trailer trash" (equivalent to Ja's leggo beast)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ky97pwFODs

Comment

you need to read a bit more, she has been called worst than that on the GOP platform.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Really? such as go at dance at a strip joint? Strip tease dancer? Tell me.

Comment

Satan and Anti Christ.

Comment

Wow you right Assasin I don't know how I didn't see the similarities between Matche Lane and Tivoli. Must be my patisan nature. Other than you though I am hard pressed to find anyone JLP or PNP who honestly thinks that. You are special in that regard. Talk the truth you cant deal with the obvious and revealed obscenity of Tivoli because you are ashamed. The problem is you are ashamed as a JLP supporter hence your rediculous attempts to defend and deflect. All Jamaicans should feel ashamed that this obscenity was allowed to fester and grow. Now you can stop making stupid statements or stick to tourism.

Comment

Can you aswer the question????? What did Zeeks go a jail for?

Where did I compare them. Torture is torture right????

Again can you answer a question??????

Comment

Are you crazy? There have been many gruesome crimes in Jamaica which involved torture before the victim was killed. There is a quantitative and qualitative difference in an entity that sets itself up as a state within a state and has a formal structure of governance which includes torture etc. This obscenity was allowd to fester because it suited the agenda of the political party you support. Understandebly you are having a hard time dealing with this you can no longer deny so you are left with deflect and defend. I have tried to console you all Jamaicans should be ashamed.

Comment

we should all be ashmed but as I said torture is not unique to Tivoli. Or is it because Zeeks never use nuh aligator or Chainsaw?????

Now I see you can understand my fustration not only with Tivoli but with all these so called garrison areas supported by politicans on both sides, whether it is in Kingston, St.Catherine or Annotto Bay St. Mary.

Comment

Here's where we part company. What went on in Tivoli IS unique Tivoli. Searching for similarities elsewhere is just plainly stupid. They prided themselves on how unique they were and you know what I mean. As long as they kept their place everything was OK with the defenders. Evil doesn't like to be ruled forever which is the problem the defenders ran into. Years ago I predicted on this site that at some point the state would have to reassert itself or simply abdicate that piece of real estate. The chickens came home to roost and for purely political reasons you are still trying to justify. Not good.

Comment

"Evil doesn't like to be ruled forever which is the problem the defenders ran into. Years ago I predicted on this site that at some point the state would have to reassert itself or simply abdicate that piece of real estate."

Nothing nuh wrong with that and yes I am glad Tivoli has some form of control now but if you think for any reason Tivoli is the only Evil place or the only one who think they are unique you are only fooling yourself my friend. What went on oustide of Spanish town recently is a stalk reminder. You never see me coming on here and defending any criminal or criminal behavior from any political party.

Comment

Mi go eat mi Sunday dinner and watch some football and come forward and you still a gwan so? Quantitative and qualitative who else decided they could take on the state. Jamaicans are still in shock but this was inevitable. You keep searching for comparisons when they are none deal with it.

Comment

A hope di food good. A wonder why them in shock? The other side is always so much evil, it nuh easy fi see your own evil.

Comment

Is now mi vex wid Bruce. Imagine you have all dem PNP torture chambers, chainsaws, crocodiles, gun running pon the wharf etc and him go pick pon pure peace loving Tivoli. Him fi resign fi true.

Comment

Sass, please do better and stop insulting me.

Comment

Working...
                              X