No announcement yet.

Liad Bruce's Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much did we lose over the whole Dudus fiasco again? 2 billion yuh a argue bout?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

gwaan think Golding is the only one to blame for what happen in Tivoli and Dudus.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and that's what I said??!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hey I love it. First there was no torture chambers, no tunnels, no gunmen just persecuted JLP supporters. Now both parties are responsible for the torture, tunnels, guns etc. That's what I call progress yard style but progress nonetheless. Now if we can only find those chainsaws and crocodiles in Jungle we can have a bi-partisan fight against crime. Of course for the time being we won't mention the members of the present gov't implicated in criminal activity. That's probably the opposition's fault too. Dyam PNP a dem create Robertson.

Comment

A guess nobody in the PNP has been implicated in any crimes and there is no Clansman gang in Spanish town or no Roses Crew in Jungle. Tivoli is the only problem spot in Jamaica and it cause 90% of the crimes in Ja.

Unnu can gwaan act with unnu partisian self.

Until now nobody answer how Bulbie got so much contract and was getting and running so many taxis until the day he died. I am sure he was no JLP.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lol
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X