Liad Bruce's Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liad Bruce's Address

Everybody is calling for Bruce to be honest, frank and forthright in his address tomorrow.

That is what we've come to. We have to beseech our PM to be honest this time around when he talks to us. Never see dis yet!

But he is the best PM we've had ever!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Hahahahaha

Comment

You have taken Bruce to task more than anyone else. I never see you treat others quite that way. Others have lied, enabled Dudus much, much than Bruce ever did, stole like crazy and sold off state assets like JPS for pennies on the dollar. You have made token statements about them but it is like you want Bruce's blood. At least Bruce loves the country enough to resign. The others that you only make relatively token comments about have made bull $hi*t excuses usch as "youthful exuberance."
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Don't you get it? Yes, they all lie, but Bruce has taken this to another level altogether!

And how have others enabled Dudus? Give that nonsense to someone else. I won't buy that crap.

Bruce loves the country enough to resign...don't make me puke!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dudus gained his power and could bring about peace when he wanted to and he committed eggregious offenses that the ex-government pointed to. How could he have done so much on their watch with and have it be unknown to them. They looked the other way when it suited them and at other times they were complicit. I dont care how much you want to puke. Go ahead. Maybe once you get that stuff out there will be at least one ounce of common sense left.

That same KD, who is masquerading now, was head of a ministrt that was responsible for law and order and had to have known of much of Dudus' doings while the PNP was in power. However, I am sure that Dudus doings were often done with the ONP govt turnin a blind eye or being complicit.

That level of crime was unknown to them for 19 years? Come on. Now that is a bunch of puke.

Comment

Dudus gained his power and could bring about peace when he wanted to and he committed eggregious offenses that the ex-government pointed to. How could he have done so much on their watch with and have it be unknown to them. They looked the other way when it suited them and at other times they were complicit. I dont care how much you want to puke. Go ahead. Maybe once you get that stuff out there will be at least one ounce of common sense left.

That same KD, who is masquerading now, was head of a ministrt that was responsible for law and order and had to have known of much of Dudus' doings while the PNP was in power. However, I am sure that Dudus doings were often done with the ONP govt turnin a blind eye or being complicit.

That level of crime was unknown to them for 19 years? Come on. Now that is a bunch of puke.

Comment

Comment

Comment

yuh feel that strongly about it?

i see it completely different, but I can't be bothered right now.

let's just see Bruce thru the door, please.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is a flaw with the forum that caused the repeat posting.

You have colored glasses. You see what you want to see.

When the PNP did many downright evil things you never challenged them like you challenge Bruce. The evil in both parties must go. Bruce is setting a great precedent for the country. His precedent should cause folks to resign or not to offer themselves for leadership.

When folks spent the country to near bankruptcy before elections, did you challenge that here? With a loan shark tyoe debt system that had the country paying over 20% interst on debt, did you challenge anyone in the former government? Those things have crippled the country for many decades to come. People talk about the US debt. On a per capita basis, and considering the Jamaican economy, the debt situation left by the government that sold state assets for pennies on the dollar is hundreds of times worse.

Comment

search the archives.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you realise the great Jamaican savior just cost the country 2 billion dollar in payment yesterday? Can you imagine if that was Audley or Bruce?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

wwoooeeeee weeeeeeee.

Search di archives fi mi.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            you realise the great Jamaican savior just cost the country 2 billion dollar in payment yesterday? Can you imagine if that was Audley or Bruce?
                            easy Sass ... these poppyshows keep far from the facts.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                              You have taken Bruce to task more than anyone else. I never see you treat others quite that way. Others have lied, enabled Dudus much, much than Bruce ever did, stole like crazy and sold off state assets like JPS for pennies on the dollar. You have made token statements about them but it is like you want Bruce's blood. At least Bruce loves the country enough to resign. The others that you only make relatively token comments about have made bull $hi*t excuses usch as "youthful exuberance."
                              Do you know what KD meant when he said that Bruce is pathologically mendacious? Bruce in a different class by himself!
                              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X