RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

... Jamaica's Most effective leader in decades...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dem calling for them now! great! they all have various reasons why they should resign. Bruce, IMHO, have the most grievous ones! Him fi leave no!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Just keeping it real. You haffi be accurate with quotes...

Comment

what is the essence of it, Willi?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Westman were you one of those who complained that the incursions into Tivoli were inhumane and unwarranted because of Tivoli's peaceful status during the PNP tenure? I totally agree with you that the PNP abdicated it's security responsibility by not having the balls to crush the state within a state and as such they too should be held accountable for their political cowardice and lack of protection of the Jamaican people. I just find it hypocritical and ironic that the same people who jumped up and down claiming peaceful Tivoli was being persecuted during the PNP years are now pointing to the smashing of the Tivoli crime organization a being one of the accomplishments of the JLP administration. How does that work exactly?

Comment

I did not complain. In fact, I would love if Bruce went in and cleaned up all garrisons before leving power. He should have done so long ago and he owes that to the country. I dont tolerate nonsense from any quarter.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Who were those people???? Make it up as unnu go along.
                People call for investigation and still do after the third raid.

The state must not be held by any politican and police must not have a license to go in and just shoot wildly. If the people of the community feel they were not given justice then they should be given the opportunity to gross their feeling and take legal actions if necessary, they must not be denied of this. I don't see anybody preaching on this forum that police shouldn't go in. Who said they shouldn't have gone in?????
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hey pon this issue you are compromised greatly. You make a lot more sense when you talking about tourism. Better you leave it alone seen.

Comment

I take it that you can't answer the question. As usual just spread propoganda.

Who said what you post?????
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It was a direct quote Mo. No room for obfuscation.

I dont have any skin in this game, just making sure the accuracy is there. I agree it was a rather unwise statement to make.

Comment

That is the entire point of forcing that corrupt buffoon out.

Accountability is established by that act

Why people defended him vocally (Lazie, Ben etc) and others by their loud silence (they know themselves LOL) on the matter of resignation is obvious... it's naked tribalism.....The bane of Jamaica...along with the Brown Man Time Class Shitstem
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                          Hey pon this issue you are compromised greatly. You make a lot more sense when you talking about tourism. Better you leave it alone seen.
                          He makes sense on tourism?

Now that's a novel theory

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

The operative word being 'more'. Everything is relative but nowadays even that theory is questionable. Let's just say on this topic I think he's waaaay out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                              The operative word being 'more'. Everything is relative but nowadays even that theory is questionable. Let's just say on this topic I think he's waaaay out there.
                              Phew!!...thanks for the clarification.... for a minit I was questioning your judgement...

Comment

Working...
                              X