RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

... Jamaica's Most effective leader in decades...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... Jamaica's Most effective leader in decades...

A nuh me say suh. Anyway you clueless poppyshows can carry on ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I agree... but for his unprecedented stupidity & corruption of spirit people would not be so thoroughly disgusted with politicians of all stripes... and starting to hold them ACCOUNTABLE

Bruce fi National Hero mi seh!!!!

Put dat pon money!! LOL
    Last edited by Don1; September 29, 2011, 06:18 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

"...in spite of himself" Nuh so dem say?

This might be the best thing that ever happen to the JLP in a long while. IF (bif if) they can get it together and limit the infighting they have a chance to run tings for the next 3 terms. By that time Miss P would be history and maybe the PNP would have had a period of renewal themselves.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Once again dem see something they don't like and avoid the thread...now we gonna hear that the Economist is a newsletter

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Once again dem see something they don't like and avoid the thread...now we gonna hear that the Economist is a newsletter
          Yuh notice it tuh? If it was anything negative the poppyshows would be in their element. No wonder dem have Portia as the leader of dem party.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why is Jamaica's most effective leader in decades walking away from the job? It could not be because of my relentless demands for him to go. A suh mi influential?!?

Looks like I may have to watch that Sunday address afterall. Cah me waan fi know why our most effective leader is resigning, so-suh-suh.

snicker

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Effective for whom ? and who were the others in that group?

look guys deal with it ,Bruce was/is a bumbling fool with good intentions which makes him a dangerous man to his nation.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Economist can say anyting it waan say. Fi it opinion nuh matter more dan fi mi. And my opinion is Bruce is di worst PM in Jamaica's history!

LEAVE!!! NOW!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Why is Jamaica's most effective leader in decades walking away from the job? It could not be because of my relentless demands for him to go. A suh mi influential?!?

Looks like I may have to watch that Sunday address afterall. Cah me waan fi know why our most effective leader is resigning, so-suh-suh.

snicker
                  The man has taken the step to prevent the Haitianization of Jamaica as Peter Phillips predicted. Based on all they've done the PNP is leading in the polls. Since there are those who will not vote for him .... he had to walk away.

Comment

Opinion? Which institution did you receive your degree in economics from? The magazine is call The Economist...they comment on the social science discipline of economics...it's the "in decades" part mek yuh get vex don't...specifically the last two decades...Haiti wi seh...

Comment

and good riddance!!!

suh because he is trailing in the polls he is walking away?!? yuh joking, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        and good riddance!!!

suh because he is trailing in the polls he is walking away?!? yuh joking, right?
                        no wonder you clowns cannot get it .... that explain why portia a lead unuh party. Set of poppyshows.

Comment

Economics is not a science. Give me an economic theory that holds true throught the universe.

The nobel laureate in physics (Leder) once said "I would trust a poet than an economist any day".

Comment

clown is yuh drivah! man can a trail in polls and walk away?!?!? den why him in politics?!?

mek no goddam sense!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh have time! brickie's statement was simple, too simple for a response.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X