• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More JLP Bangarang

Horace Chang nursing injuries after car accident
    Jamaica Observer
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011

MINISTER of water and housing Horace Chang, is now in hospital after suffering injuries in a crash this morning.

Chang was reportedly on his way to the funeral of Enid Golding, mother of Prime Minister Bruce Golding in Old Harbour, St Catherine when the crash occurred along the Dyke Road in the parish. Reports are that a vehicle veered into the path of Chang's vehicle forcing his driver to swerve off the road and ended up in bushes.

Chang's wife also sustained minor injuries in the incident.
    A source in Chang's ministry said he suffered a fractured left hand and said he was in high spirits.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1ZGHW9r65
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Bad luck worsa dan.....

Comment

I wonder what the real story is. Did the vehicle really veer into the path of Chang's vehicle?!

This morning I saw a convoy of vehicles complete with police outriders speeding along Washington Blvd in the most reckless fashion ever. There was no attempt to slow down at traffic lights. In fact, two of the vehicles seemed like they were racing.

I hope that was not Minister Chang's convoy.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Heard it was a JEEP that derailed Chang...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

don't let bitoeness get the better of you...

Comment

heh heh!

it look like is di same Prado Bruce wenna drive at di time yuh knuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X