No announcement yet.

Who met at Brady's House - Bad Karma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In mideval times he would be calledd a vassal. In Frank Coopla's Godfather he would be called a consigliere. He is no king maker just acting on the behest of the power in the JLP.

This is why when called for a meeting the minions attend. It will not end well for all because the have troubled a far GREATER POWER than they the JLP can imagine. Keep watching; great moviie so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxEazBfPVFg

Comment

Bad indeed. Goes to show how entrenched the mentality of a few people who think they own Jamaica and the Jamaican people is. There goes the Westminster monte trick again. Monarch or just A 2-Card Monte punctuated with elections every 5 years, sorry, I mean punctuated with elections when they feel like?.

Comment

Agreed. If I send for the Boys to come and meet me at my house then I am the real Don.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Who name Frank Coopla?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X