RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the difference between a garrison and a bad area ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound like Beverly Hills.

Comment

So you used to go to a gated community with armed security, that was for the benefits of the inmates...oops residents
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I was told if you hear shots. Just lie down flat, don't try run.
        you come off a bus inna them place deh and conductor nuh ask you fi fare if you nuh give it him.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Any crocodiles, chainsaws, torture chambers or tunnels? I am sure you must have seen some considering it wasn't Tivoli.

Comment

Garrisons bad from long time, yuh nuh hear weh it name, doan ramp wid Garis an him sons dem.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              Any crocodiles, chainsaws, torture chambers or tunnels? I am sure you must have seen some considering it wasn't Tivoli.
              lol
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

At least mi nuh get it from football or classmate. Mi go down deh mi self.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

oooh so dat is how di PNP have suh many guaranteed seats innah di parish of Kingston... clever party that !

We now return you to the forum regular scheduled 'programming'

Comment

better yuh stick to track and field.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

bettah yuh stick tuh.. tuh...

hmm.. mek mi get back tuh yuh..

Comment

lol!

yuh right! what a gwine do when Bruce nuh deh yah? look like mi haffi go push mi foot unda Holness Prado now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X